Hi

Statistically I would say that with the volume of images being reviewed each day, the chances of the same person reviewing each batch are very slim.

Gary

Hi,

I've always noticed that if I submit many batches over a few days they will always be reviewed at the same time as if they are a single batch.  So I think you do get a single reviewer for all batches.  There is an exception for editorial images that seem to be reviewed at different times, even if submitted in the same batch as non-editorial.

Hi

Thank you both for your reply :)

I have noticed the exactly the same thing Paul Daniels, the reason I was wondering about this is I seem to get some big variation in review rejection numbers... I have tried to upload 5 batches on the same day and then wait for them to be reviewed, after they get review i then upload 5 new batches. In this scenario it seems like i get two different reviewers based on 100% rejection on one and 97%acceptance on the other batch. So the safest bet to spread the risk of getting a "rejection" happy reviewer is to upload a small batch then wait for it to get reviewd before uploading a new batch, but this drastically reduce my upload number per week :(

20/30 at a time unless your a factory.. wait, then repeat. Part of the Job. when i reviewed a factory was ca ching...payday. and if you don't think certain Submitters get favors. your nuts.

In the rare event that it actually takes longer than a day to get content reviewed and days and days of content piles up they all usually get reviewed at the same time anyway so logically that must be because one reviewer has gotten around to processing my first batch and just done the lot.

Most sites seem to work like this actually so on some websites with ridiculously long review times it can be beneficial to always keep a couple images in review so when you submit a large batch they'll be tacked onto the end of that one and skip the queue. Doesn't always work though...