Barry Blackburn

Show your new approved cell phone images.:D

If I ever get one approved I'll do that. For now I've given up. Galaxy S3, never had one approved anywhere.

All of my footage was shot on an iPhone 6. Only 1 sale in over six months, so I haven't added any for quite a while.

As for still images, I've had better luck getting them accepted at DT & FT than here, so that's usually where I submit them (if I even think to take anything stockworthy on it).

They seem to have gotten pickier on the footage. Or maybe they have the same inconsistent reviews. Probably not worth the time to re-upload the last two they rejected. I rarely get video rejected so I was surprised. But the only footage I have that sells are my hummingbird clips anyway.

Out of curiosity, is that shot with the iPhone camera software or an aftermarket program that uses the iPhone camera?

Just the Iphone camera :-) Lucky shot I guess 'cause I didn't expect this result. It was just a snap-holiday-shot for me. :-)

So, I saw this thread and decided to experiment. I went through my camera roll on my phone. Picked out two shots I took with my phone (Iphone 6s) and uploaded them straight from the phone without editing them, raw just the way the phone took them.

Two hours later, they were approved.

Meanwhile,the day before,  20 shots I took with my Nikon D7100 and a 50mm prime were all rejected for being too soft (cityscapes)

Classic reviews!

Here are the cell shots

stock-photo-clear-lake-in-vermont-during

stock-photo-house-like-structure-in-wood