Hello
   I not recieved money. When will I get my money 228 dollars that must be send to my moneybookers account to 12 january 2016. Why I still did not get this money? I am waiting for this 228 money on my PayPal account now (I changed payment information from moneybookers to paypal) Why you do not answer ? I wrote many times to submit@shutterstock.com - but no any answer? Why you ignore me?

Hope for your help. Thank you.

Dmitry

Hello Dmitry,

Our apologies for the delay in processing your missed payment. It has been reissued, just the notification email has not been sent to you. You will receive your missed payment between the 7th and 15th of March. I also asked the Contributor Payments department to follow up with you separately. Thanks for your patience and our apologies for the miscommunication!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Dmitry,

Our apologies for the delay in processing your missed payment. It has been reissued, just the notification email has not been sent to you. You will receive your missed payment between the 7th and 15th of March. I also asked the Contributor Payments department to follow up with you separately. Thanks for your patience and our apologies for the miscommunication!

hi! Im still missing my payment from march , and trying to get hold of support with no sucess 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Stryjek,

The payment in question was issued to you on the April 7th, 2016 but it was incomplete with this error code: 3015-Receivers account was locked or inactive.

I am sending you an email with additional information in regards to this transaction and payment details.

All the best,

Alex

Hello Stryjek,

The payment in question was issued to you on the April 7th, 2016 but it was incomplete with this error code: 3015-Receivers account was locked or inactive.

I am sending you an email with additional information in regards to this transaction and payment details.

All the best,

Alex

Hi! I never received your email , ive changed my paypal email to the main one i use on paypal just to make sure all comes in with no problems,  but the worring fact is that i didnt received confirmation about the payment this month too 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! On the 5th of August I received e-mail:

"Your latest payment has been calculated and will be paid out later this month.

Total Payment: $37.82 (To be paid by 2019-08-15) 

Your Shutterstock Contributor ID: 2940499

Payment Type: Paypal

Payment Email: voskresensky92@gmail.com"

But I haven't received any money via PayPal. Dear Shutterstock, can you send me the payment please?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi! On the 3th of Jul I received e-mail:

Your latest payment has been calculated and will be paid out later this month.

Total Payment: $38.50 (To be paid by 2020-07-15) 

Your Shutterstock Contributor ID: 247973986

Payment Email: dharmendrashakya51@gmail.com

But I haven't received any money via PayPal. Dear Shutterstock, can you send me the payment please?

• 1 month later...

Hello dear Shutterstock! 

Our payment has been released but we didn't get any notification by e-mail and still didn't receive our payment on our PayPal account. 

The payment has been missed. 

Payment Email: prismfilmspro@gmail.com

We haven't received any money via PayPal. Dear Shutterstock, can you send me the payment please?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...