dimarion

Missing payment

Hello
   I not recieved money. When will I get my money 228 dollars that must be send to my moneybookers account to 12 january 2016. Why I still did not get this money? I am waiting for this 228 money on my PayPal account now (I changed payment information from moneybookers to paypal) Why you do not answer ? I wrote many times to submit@shutterstock.com - but no any answer? Why you ignore me?

Hope for your help. Thank you.

Dmitry

Hello Dmitry,

Our apologies for the delay in processing your missed payment. It has been reissued, just the notification email has not been sent to you. You will receive your missed payment between the 7th and 15th of March. I also asked the Contributor Payments department to follow up with you separately. Thanks for your patience and our apologies for the miscommunication!

You will receive your missed payment between the 7th and 15th of March.

Answer could be here? Are you all being paid by moneybookers or another method?

Hello Dmitry,

Our apologies for the delay in processing your missed payment. It has been reissued, just the notification email has not been sent to you. You will receive your missed payment between the 7th and 15th of March. I also asked the Contributor Payments department to follow up with you separately. Thanks for your patience and our apologies for the miscommunication!

hi! Im still missing my payment from march , and trying to get hold of support with no sucess 

this is becoming disaster now,  ive been waiting for the payout all month , no reply on messages , forum is dead,  ridiculous , no respect for contributors , perhaps people here make a living from stock , 

Not to many anymore Im afraid.

Hello Stryjek,

The payment in question was issued to you on the April 7th, 2016 but it was incomplete with this error code: 3015-Receivers account was locked or inactive.

I am sending you an email with additional information in regards to this transaction and payment details.

All the best,

Alex

Hello Stryjek,

The payment in question was issued to you on the April 7th, 2016 but it was incomplete with this error code: 3015-Receivers account was locked or inactive.

I am sending you an email with additional information in regards to this transaction and payment details.

All the best,

Alex

Hi! I never received your email , ive changed my paypal email to the main one i use on paypal just to make sure all comes in with no problems,  but the worring fact is that i didnt received confirmation about the payment this month too 

I also haven't received a payment in my PayPal account despite Shutterstock saying they have paid it?

Please can I get some sort of response to resolve the issue, it seems quite common.

Hi! On the 5th of August I received e-mail:

"Your latest payment has been calculated and will be paid out later this month.

Total Payment: $37.82 (To be paid by 2019-08-15) 

Your Shutterstock Contributor ID: 2940499

Payment Type: Paypal

Payment Email: voskresensky92@gmail.com"

But I haven't received any money via PayPal. Dear Shutterstock, can you send me the payment please?

Hi! On the 3th of Jul I received e-mail:

Your latest payment has been calculated and will be paid out later this month.

Total Payment: $38.50 (To be paid by 2020-07-15) 

Your Shutterstock Contributor ID: 247973986

Payment Type: Paypal

Payment Email: dharmendrashakya51@gmail.com

But I haven't received any money via PayPal. Dear Shutterstock, can you send me the payment please?