Update on our FTP upload process

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This glitch is very upsetting.  Images uploaded last night still haven't shown up to be submitted.  If it isn't in the data base, it can't be sold!

Hi Everyone,   Over the weekend we had a technical issue which, as many of you reported, slowed down the FTP uploading process, browser uploading was unaffected.  Files uploaded during this period a

Thanks for letting us know you're on top of this. 

I'm experiencing some weird things and I don't know whether it's related to this recent ftp issue, or if it's something different.

I uploaded set of 92 images a few days ago. All of them seemed to have been reviewed and approved, however now there are only 90 in my portfolio. Moreover, one of them was sold and when I click to open it from the earnings page, it says that it's not available ("This image is pending approval or doesn't exist").

Note that I don't have any images waiting for the review atm, all have either been reviewed or are waiting to be submitted. 

Is this related? Should I stop uploading until this matter is resolved?

Is it just me?...Am I weird? why do I want Someone....Anyone at SS to explain or give daily updates on Uploading Issues. WHY IS THIS THAT HARD FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!DAMN IT GUYS!!!!! MY GOD.

We Are Paying You for gods sake. We Pay Jon....He pays you... Get It??

Is it just me?...Am I weird? why do I want Someone....Anyone at SS to explain or give daily updates on Uploading Issues. WHY IS THIS THAT HARD FOR THEM TO UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!DAMN IT GUYS!!!!! MY GOD.

We Are Paying You for gods sake. We Pay Jon....He pays you... Get It??

I agree. If nothing else it would just be common courtesy to give some kind of an update. 

Not only do we spend time and money producing the images we are now spending more time upload (or trying to) to SS. Do we get any compensation for our time? I think not. 

SS you offer a service. We offer the goods for sale. Without our images what do you have? A website that sells nothing?

Please if you can't fix the problem at least tell us what is happening.

Chris

Web upload appears to be fine again now. However still problems with ftp.

Out of 100 vectors only 67 appeared (3 of those without keywords and descriptions).

Uploaded the missing files via the web form and the jpeg version of the original files appeared.

STILL no update from SS though.

Chris

I am also having issues with FTP, some of the files fail and I have to repeat couple of times that they get trough. 

What could be the problem here? It is not a file size, since they are HD 500MB. I export them to Miraizon ProRes HQ...

It's most likely not you, SS has become bug central and uploading is unreliable for everyone. SS said it was fixed but it clearly isn't. 

I don't use FTP to upload, but the SS uploaded has always been unreliable in uploading. Especially when you're uploading more than a few images at a time. It'll randomly skip images every 3-5 images uploaded. Then I have to go back and figure out which ones didn't upload so I can add them in. Rarely have a day when that doesn't happen anymore.

I don't use FTP to upload, but the SS uploaded has always been unreliable in uploading. Especially when you're uploading more than a few images at a time. It'll randomly skip images every 3-5 images uploaded. Then I have to go back and figure out which ones didn't upload so I can add them in. Rarely have a day when that doesn't happen anymore.

They know about this it has been happening for well over a year if not 2yrs, I told them about it and was told it is not them that it is me so as I see it there is no plan to fix it anytime soon or anytime in the near future.