Update on our FTP upload process

Hi - We wanted to check back in with you all to confirm that FTP uploads are back to normal. Again please reach out to us through our support team if you notice any further issues and we will be happy to look into it. 

Thanks,

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Could we get an update?  I uploaded several GBs of clips last night I still cannot see anything on the website.  My FTP client indicated that all files successfully transferred.

Thanks,

SA

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This glitch is very upsetting.  Images uploaded last night still haven't shown up to be submitted.  If it isn't in the data base, it can't be sold!

Hi Everyone,   Over the weekend we had a technical issue which, as many of you reported, slowed down the FTP uploading process, browser uploading was unaffected.  Files uploaded during this period a

Thanks for letting us know you're on top of this. 

Uploaded at 23:00 gmt still no sign of images at 06:00 gmt. (All vector files if that helps)

Update: Now 09:00 gmt and got 153 files out of 200. Been stuck on that for an hour and a half though. Hope the ones missing are not going to appear due to matching up?

Chris

Edited by christopherhall

All but one of my recent video uploads have appeared. That one that gets to 98.2% and then the FTP connection wigs out and the upload "fails". Burning through my bandwidth with the retry's.

Zero issues at 3 other agencies uploaded through FTP using the same program during the same time period. Purely a Shutterstock issue.

Maybe Shutterstock should consider investing some of that windfall of extra income they're making from lowering our portions for extended licenses, and upgrade their FTP situation. Just a suggestion from a lowly "partner".

Still not working for vector files.

Only 123 got processed out of 200. Of that only about 15 were matched with the eps file and showed as a vector. The rest were correctly marked as an illustration but not matched so only came through as a jpg file.

Back to another day of uploading via the website when I should be creating new images.

Chris

Hi !

Lots of problems uploading files theese days. 

Ftp connection is not stable. It keeps connecting and diconnecting every minute and I get a lot of fails. Ftp uploaded files are still not showing. As i have today jpeg only i decided to upload it the other way trough web. Almost the same problems there. They upload very fast but they get processed slow some of the not being processed at all so i have to reupload each refused file till the site accepts it eventually.

The time  a 6 mb jpeg is being processed is like 5 minutes with no guarantees. It used to be instantly.

Really what is going on because we are working and not being able to upload tons of files.