Update on our FTP upload process

Hi Everyone,

Over the weekend we had a technical issue which, as many of you reported, slowed down the FTP uploading process, browser uploading was unaffected.  Files uploaded during this period are slowly being processed and should all be visible in content editor latest by tomorrow morning at 9am EST. Any files uploaded today should be moving through the system with a minimal lag time, which should also be fixed by 9am EST Feb 18th

We will post a further update tomorrow morning confirming that everything is back to normal. 

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to us through our support team.

Thanks,
Paul.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This glitch is very upsetting.  Images uploaded last night still haven't shown up to be submitted.  If it isn't in the data base, it can't be sold!

Hi Everyone,   Over the weekend we had a technical issue which, as many of you reported, slowed down the FTP uploading process, browser uploading was unaffected.  Files uploaded during this period a

Thanks for letting us know you're on top of this. 

Hi - We wanted to check back in with you all to confirm that FTP uploads are back to normal. Again please reach out to us through our support team if you notice any further issues and we will be happy to look into it. 

Thanks,

Paul.

Not for me. I uploaded about 15 hours ago and there is still nothing to see in my contributor area. 

Not working here either. I cannot even log in to the ftp server

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Command: PWD
Response: 257 "/" is the current directory
Command: TYPE I
Response: 200 Type set to I
Command: PASV
Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (199,96,162,38,203,116).
Command: MLSD
Response: 150 Opening BINARY mode data connection for MLSD
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing

Nice to see the SS staff communicating to us about something. Several clips uploaded over 24 hours ago are still not visible to keyword or submit. 9am eastern time has passed. Sent a direct support message, but I'm sure I'm not the only one so I'm posting my experience here.

The problem is not "fixed" at all.