Ron Zmiri

Sales of Enhanced images

Just to offer another view:

6 sales so far since the change, 4 of which were a little less than the previous $28 commission. Comparison: I've been getting 2 or 3 during most months previous.

And Steve, if you consider over 5,000 images a small portfolio, I'm in trouble :)

i have aso had one EL since the change... the royalty almost the same as before, just slightly less.... however, what i notice, is a strong decline in ODDs this month....

Since the change from 250,000 to 500,000 I have seen a dramatic decrease in ELs. Prior to this change it was not unusual to get 6 or 7 ELs a month (with an average of two or three), after the change, I'm lucky to get one.

I understand why they felt they had to match FT's threshold change (competition and all), but it will never be the source of income we've seen in the past. The "Latest Payout Reduction" camouflaged as an attempt to benefit the contributor is typical "corporate speak" (lies).

Thankfully, my single EL in February was not part of a "package deal" and I received what appears to be the top (or one of the highest) payouts for an EL ($29.85). If it wasn't for the dramatic decrease in ELs sold I would be happy.

Thankfully, my single EL in February was not part of a "package deal" and I received what appears to be the top (or one of the highest) payouts for an EL ($29.85). If it wasn't for the dramatic decrease in ELs sold I would be happy.

I don't think that's the top. 2 of mine were higher than that. $30 and $41.20.

only 2 ELs since the change and my overall sales for Feb. are absolutely pathetic.  Probably will end up as worst month ever and that's even with my first uploads being added in months.   Uploading seems  to have had a detrimental effect!

Just got my first EL since the change and I got a $7.00 pay cut on that one, Just does not seem right after all the time we put into this craft to get a pay cut after we have not seen a raise since they added the SOD's. it would be nice to go the other way and throw the Contributors a bone once in a while to keep up moral, maybe a small raise or another tier in the pay scale something positive.. 

For me it seems to be working. I have had 5 this month and that is higher than what I usually get. While there was a time that 5 EL's in a month were not unusual for me, the last couple years have been bad and I have been lucky to get 1 or 2  a month. So 5 in February is great! The only downside is that they all have been about 10$ lower than what I usually get (all except 1 that was for the usual amount). The jury is still out but for me it is starting to look promising. It is nice to get that extra income since SOD's also have been lower in the last couple years too.

I have never had an Enhanced sale.. I hope to get my first one soon, even though my port is very small. I sell a lot of normal sales, since december a big increase, but i also kept uploading. 

I have never had an Enhanced sale.. I hope to get my first one soon, even though my port is very small. I sell a lot of normal sales, since december a big increase, but i also kept uploading. 

Still waiting for my first EL too.  Had a big ($47) SOD my second month here, but nothing like that again since.