Contributor Site Responding Slow

Hi everyone,

We are investigating some issues accessing the contributor website. If you are trying to access submit.shutterstock.com it may take long to load the page.

We appreciate your patience as we are working on resolving the issue

It is still happening at times where it takes way longer than it should just to open a page.

Sometimes it is normal and then all of a sudden the brakes get applied and everything comes to a crawl.

I'm getting this message while submitting content "Storage system unreachable. Please try again." anyone else?

Already told about it some hours ago.

And here too http://forums.submit.shutterstock.com/topic/87837-cannot-upload-storage-system-unreachable-please-try-again-error-message/

Cheers! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

FYI - Might just be a system backlog elsewhere, but the initial sign-up verification email took nearly an hour to arrive. when it did arrive and i clicked on the verification link, it said i was using an out of date one.  I know I re-sent the verification email several times, so im expecting to receive multiple verification email, for the next hour or so. I'm probably not the only first timer stuck in a self perpetuating verify email loop!

FYI - Might just be a system backlog elsewhere, but the initial sign-up verification email took nearly an hour to arrive. when it did arrive and i clicked on the verification link, it said i was using an out of date one.  I know I re-sent the verification email several times, so im expecting to receive multiple verification email, for the next hour or so. I'm probably not the only first timer stuck in a self perpetuating verify email loop!

There was a delay in generating email verification links yesterday, but that has been resolved now. Please let us know if you continue experiencing issues. 

A while ago they fixed my issue with uploads, but now I have a few more. All the process is a mess now. Very annoying. 

It loads my pics very quickly, but on the next step I see nothing sometimes. If eventually I am allowed to fill out the description, it doesn't mean that I can see the file(s) in Content overview window, even if I got a confirmation message. Although they are already sitting in the Batches pending approval.

When that smooth and friendly process will be back?