Photos Copyright

Not quite understanding your question. Buying and selling a copyright are two different things. Do you want to sell the copyrights to an image you own or do you want to buy a copyright from someone elses image? Is it an image on a stock site? Just one or more? Need more information before I can give a more accurate answer.

Not quite understanding your question. Buying and selling a copyright are two different things. Do you want to sell the copyrights to an image you own or do you want to buy a copyright from someone elses image? Is it an image on a stock site? Just one or more? Need more information before I can give a more accurate answer.

I am interested in both. Buying and selling single images on stock site. How can I get copyright for stock image and also how can I sell copyright of my photos contained in my portfolio.

My Image Portfolio

My Footage Portfolio

I hope you realize that nobody is going to sell you their copyright cheap.  I get $500. 

It's not easy to sell a copyright to stock images, usually people will want to buy something specific, made just for them. 

Shutterstock doesn't have an option for outright sale like that, but some sites do.

The most important thing is to have a good contract that specifies exactly what you are selling.  For instance, are you also selling them the right to resell the image?  Are you retaining the rights to sell it yourself? 

I follow this topic and what if someone offers more money? Do you know the greatest amount of money paid off for one photo.  

There are those here who will not sell their copyrights for anything less than $5000 dollars, and that is for one image not a shoot.

Bobby Deal comes to mind he discussed this many years ago.

There are those here who will not sell their copyrights for anything less than $5000 dollars, and that is for one image not a shoot.

Bobby Deal comes to mind he discussed this many years ago.

I think the same. One should not so easily sell copyrights of its photos. Many photos show specific moment of time and they are unrepeatable.

My image portfolio   

My footage portfolio

The most important thing is to have a good contract that specifies exactly what you are selling.  For instance, are you also selling them the right to resell the image?  Are you retaining the rights to sell it yourself? 

Once you sell the copyright, the image is theirs. You have no rights to use it, unless you buy a license from the copyright holder, and they can do whatever theywish with their image.

I follow this topic and what if someone offers more money? Do you know the greatest amount of money paid off for one photo.  

Q. I follow this topic and what if someone offers more money?

A. How much money is more money?

Q. Do you know the greatest amount of money paid off for one photo.

A. I take it you mean how much was paid for the copyright for one photo, not a print where the copyright is not sold. No I don't.