Single and Other Earnings Below Minimum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone,   Our collaboration with Facebook continues to grow. As it grows, the SOD payout will vary, but should not fall below subscription rates - as promised in our original Facebook announcem

I'm going to turn off commenting here for a  while to allow other contributors to read my comment before reacting or posting and pushing my comment to the back:   PLEASE NOTE: These 7 or 8 cents ea

Fabulous. See How easy that is.   VINCENT for VP!!!!!!!!!

SS is a public company, you can't just " buy it" anymore.

Yes they can.

In the US it would follow this pattern

Methods of Acquisition

The quickest way for a company to be acquired is the "One Step" method. In this case, the bidder simply calls for a shareholder vote. If the shareholders approve the terms of the offer, the deal can go forward (excepting any legal or other impediments to the deal).

In the "Two-Step" method, the bidder issues a "tender offer", where the current shareholders can agree to sell their shares to the bidder, usually at a premium. If the bidder secures the acceptance of 90% of the shares, they can immediately go forward with what is called a "short form" merger, and can effect the merger without ever calling for a shareholder meeting or vote. Any stockholders that hold out and do not want to sell are "squeezed out" once the merger has been effected, but retain the right to redeem their outstanding shares at the valuation of the tender offer.

If shareholders controlling 25% of the shares (not necessarily 25% of the shareholders) were to oppose the tender offer, there would be serveral alternatives. If the bidder did not have at least 51% of the shares secured, they would likely either increase the valuation of the tender offer, or choose to abandon the takeover. If the bidder had 51% or more of the shares secured, but not 90%, they could issue a proxy statement, call for a shareholder meeting and a vote to effect the merger. Or, they could increase the tender offer in order to try to secure 90% of the shares in order to effect the short form merger. If the bidder is able to secure even 51% of the shares, either through the proxy or by way of a controlling interest along with a consortium of other shareholders, they are able to effect the merger and squeeze out the remaining shareholders at the price of the tender offer (majority rules!).

----------

Not that I think this is likely anytime soon, but it could happen!

Hi everyone,

Our collaboration with Facebook continues to grow. As it grows, the SOD payout will vary, but should not fall below subscription rates - as promised in our original Facebook announcement.

We have identified a bug that resulted in some payouts that were below this minimum, and we are actively working to resolve this to ensure that you receive the accurate payout, both for future earnings and those you received earlier this week.

We will update you again once the fix is in place. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. 

I appreciate the opportunity To further support

I have two questions.

#1 Can someone please explain or show me a link to explain the original problem about Facebook and SS?

I've came in the middle of this topic but wish to know more.

#2 Also, can someone give me a link to explain further details about the payments we receive as

I just got a .20 single and hope that isn't going to be normal.

Thanks all,

Kim Howell

I have two questions.

#1 Can someone please explain or show me a link to explain the original problem about Facebook and SS?

I've came in the middle of this topic but wish to know more.

#2 Also, can someone give me a link to explain further details about the payments we receive as

I just got a .20 single and hope that isn't going to be normal.

Thanks all,

Kim Howell

1) contributors were having issues getting SOD sales that were below their base minimum rate. so a contributor at the 36 cent level shouldn't be making sales at .29 cents or generally anything below 36. 

so this happened en masse. came about through our (SS) partnership with the FB advertising stuff, but the numbers got messed up and we all got paid less than we should have. .  where the original link is, don't know. but thats the gist of it. 

2) the .20 sale would fall into that issue as the absolute lowest sale anyone here should ever make on an image is .25 cents. so you're experiencing the issue as well. 

Monday Update:

As some of you noticed, the issue has not been resolved yet, but we are expecting to deploy the fix today or tomorrow. Once the fix is deployed all earnings will be correct going forward and we will start the process of reviewing all earnings that were incorrect since the issue started late last week.

More to come.

Monday Update:

As some of you noticed, the issue has not been resolved yet, but we are expecting to deploy the fix today or tomorrow. Once the fix is deployed all earnings will be correct going forward and we will start the process of reviewing all earnings that were incorrect since the issue started late last week.

More to come.

Thank you, VIncent!

I've checked stats now and I see first SOD's below minimum dated November 2th.

got the first CORRECT SOD rate today, first of this month.  will you be intending to make a retroactive fix to our earnings Vincent et al? 

Quote from Vincent on Monday

Monday Update:

More to come.

Hi,

As some of you noticed, the fix has been deployed and your Facebook Integration earnings should be back to the correct level (do let me know of you are still seeing earnings below your minimum).

We will now start the second part which is to review and correct the incorrect earnings that were recorded during this period.

Thank you all for your patience.