vincent shutterstock

Single and Other Earnings Below Minimum

Hi everyone,

Our collaboration with Facebook continues to grow. As it grows, the SOD payout will vary, but should not fall below subscription rates - as promised in our original Facebook announcement.

We have identified a bug that resulted in some payouts that were below this minimum, and we are actively working to resolve this to ensure that you receive the accurate payout, both for future earnings and those you received earlier this week.

We will update you again once the fix is in place. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. 

Hi everyone,

Our collaboration with Facebook continues to grow. As it grows, the SOD payout will vary, but should not fall below subscription rates - as promised in our original Facebook announcement.

We have identified a bug that resulted in some payouts that were below this minimum, and we are actively working to resolve this to ensure that you receive the accurate payout, both for future earnings and those you received earlier this week.

We will update you again once the fix is in place. 

We apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience. 

Fabulous. See How easy that is.   VINCENT for VP!!!!!!!!!

Not so fast....$0.30 SOD today ....

If you see this in  your earnings, it is probably residual, the fix is not in place yet after all. 

Probably pure BS, Laurin.  I read it in Anything Goes Forum (Shutterchat).  See post titled "Editorial tag required?"

Thats cool..As long as I;ve been around someone would have sent me an e-mail If there was anything to it. Thanks.