email verification redirecting to unsecure page

I suggest everyone check your account settings after you verify your email. A lot of people are finding that their Paypal email window is blank. You have to re-enter it.

Everyone,

This is not correct. No Paypal emails were deleted or reset.

If your Paypal address is blank now it also was before this verification. Remember: you only need to enter an email address in the Paypal field if it is different from your account email address.

EDIT: but you can of course enter the same address in each field.

vincent

Everyone,

This is not correct. No Paypal emails were deleted or reset.

If your Paypal address is blank now it also was before this verification. Remember: you only need to enter an email address in the Paypal field if it is different from your account email address.

vincent

Sorry to say but you are wrong on this one.

My paypal info was always displayed in the window until I re-verified then it went blank so I had to re enter it even though it is the same as my email it was always supposed to be in the box.

And now there are also a lot of people here who are not being asked to re-verify who's paypal info on the box has been deleted and removed.

Sorry to say but you are wrong on this one.

My paypal info was always displayed in the window until I re-verified then it went blank so I had to re enter it even though it is the same as my email it was always supposed to be in the box.

And now there are also a lot of people here who are not being asked to re-verify who's paypal info on the box has been deleted and removed.

Barry,

I double checked this with the tech team and they confirmed that the Paypal address is unrelated to this new security verification and that this field wasn't touched.

The bottom line is what I said above, you only need to enter an email in the Paypal field if it is different from your account's address.

Barry,

I double checked this with the tech team and they confirmed that the Paypal address is unrelated to this new security verification and that this field wasn't touched.

The bottom line is what I said above, you only need to enter an email in the Paypal field if it is different from your account's address.

Well then where did mine go?

My PayPal info was in the PayPal info box until I did the re verify?

And this is now happening to many others where they used to have the info there and now it is gone.

Something happened.

• 2 weeks later...

I did it, nothing happened - no verification email received

I don't know what to say. it is not broken on our end, everyone else received the email.

Have you checked to make sure the email address is correct and it is not in spam? It is an automated process so it does not make sense that it only is broken for one person

I don't know what to say. it is not broken on our end, everyone else received the email.

Have you checked to make sure the email address is correct and it is not in spam? It is an automated process so it does not make sense that it only is broken for one person

Yes I checked email adress - You sent me "Status of your recently submitted images" today, so Is for 100% correct, I am chcecking spam also and nothing from you.

Yes I checked email adress - You sent me "Status of your recently submitted images" today, so Is for 100% correct, I am chcecking spam also and nothing from you.

In just sent you a new verification email. Please check if you got it. I'm talking to the tech team but they do not see any issues with your account that could cause this. 

In just sent you a new verification email. Please check if you got it. I'm talking to the tech team but they do not see any issues with your account that could cause this. 

I did not receive it, but I received  from  Shutterstock <noreply@shutterstock.com> "Status of your recently submitted images" on the adress you wish to verify. How can we verify my email in the other way ?

Yes I tried with my different emai adress, with no response...

I just had another talk with the tech team in charge of this and we did a search specific to your email account. All we can see is that the verification mails are being sent, so on our end it looks okay, but for some reason they don't arrive. we did notice that you have a private email address which may be the issue. The company that is running the server that hosts your email address may be filtering these emails out (we have seen it happen to similar emails in the past).

If the other email address you tried to use has the same @ extension then that would enforce that idea. Perhaps your email server can tell you why these email we are sending are not showing in your inbox.