icsnaps

Al.....most..... there

Congrats you are doing something right.

Makes all the complaining and complainers look bad.

For you to have $10,000 in sales in approx 7 months time!

That comes to a rough $1428 per month which is pretty dam good.

But for some strange reason I think to quite a few here this is just pennies in a bucket compared.

Wow Congrats, that is phenomenal,

It give me inspiration to keep shooting and uploading 

Thanks for that, that's what I wanted to do, keep people shooting, I see so much gloominess in the forums but it seems to be working for me..so surely it can work for everyone... Keep shooting and uploading and enjoy what you do :)

Congrats you are doing something right.

Makes all the complaining and complainers look bad.

For you to have $10,000 in sales in approx 7 months time!

That comes to a rough $1428 per month which is pretty dam good.

But for some strange reason I think to quite a few here this is just pennies in a bucket compared.

Thanks Barry, for sure there are folks on SS earning bucket loads more than me.. haha.. which inspires me to keep at it... 

Thanks for your kind words 

Congrats on a fantastic performance. I started here 6 months later but haven't yet reached $10K...but I don't have any video where I imagine your major sales boost has come from (especially with lots of 4K).

Hi guys,

Many thanks for your kind words, really appreciate it everyone

Steve mart & James W - you're right, a larger portion of earnings comes from video sales but I've been lucky with some consistent and strong stills performances as well but video is the greater earner, when they come in ;) . 4K hasn't taken off as much just yet, a few get through now and then, main sellers are from my 5D so if you have a camera that shoots video, would definitely recommend shooting any ideas you have and submitting them..

My secret? haha @ John Williams RUS - started off as a model years back, probably see i'm geeking around in a few of my pics (Hahnel giga T pro 2 remote control, highly recommend one) - and just spent enough time with photographers to get interested in the other side.. now just trying to get my own ideas out of my head into the world and see what happens..  :). Not much of a secret..lol

Gotta enjoy what you do and that's the main thing :)

Thanks again for your words, still haven't hit that target yet.. Saturday sales are dead today  :lol: