Barry Blackburn

HTTP site uploader messed up big time!

Hey there.

The site uploader is really messed up big time.

I uploaded two images the first one was fine all keywords transferred and everything worked.

The second image uploaded with the first at the same time had no keywords transferred with it and then when you hit clear all nothing happens same thing when you paste the keywords into it it will not let you click them so they become part of the image so when you hit submit it shows error and tells you nothing about how to fix it such as there are no keywords even though they are there they are not boxed as they usually are and there is no way for you to box them nor clear them and it just shows 0 keywords and this is a pita trying to get anything done.

I am leaving my screen where it is so if need be I can copy and paste any screen shots but I have more to upload and now have no idea what to do until this gets fixed.

I have been having a problem with importing titles for editorial images.  The editorial caption in capitals (date, location etc) is not transferring from the meta data but the following descriptive text (in the same title field) is being transferred.  

I don't think this used to be a problem and I haven't changed my workflow.