cpaulfell

Sold for the 1st time today

Neither have I:(

Sheila, I'm sure this is only the beginning, they will sell:)

I like this thread, but I agree that it would be good to define an old image - for example, uploaded more than 1 (2,3...) years ago or similar.

I wouldn't have made any comment but then Jeff stepped in talking about old images selling and they aren't old and the thread is not about old it is about "Sold for the 1st time today" there is nothing there about OLD I just mentioned to "JEFF" no one else that the images are not old besides as I said the thread is not about old.

Here is the old images selling thread

http://submit.shutterstock.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=134441&highlight=images

Geesh people.

An old image - in my opinion- would be from 2006 or earlier. File numbers with 6 digits. And people, Barry is who he is, no worse than the adios chicos who all seem to have not vaya con dios'd let some air out. Go pimp an instagram and make a hundred thousand dollars.

How's about, "Files which sold for the first time today, having been previously imagined lost forever in the search bin of history."....ie anything beyond page 15 of search! LOL.

More then half my downloads are sold for the first time most days. Love the "added to 5 or more lightboxes" today. I'd prefer they download it instead :)

I never got one of those!

Huh, I get them several times/week on the ap. I figured people are bookmarking them or something.

Ahh - I'm not wireless - no app.
No cell phone?

I carry a flip phone - yes it has the capabilities to download apps but I'm old school....I use my phone as a phone and when I need more, I use my computer.

Quaint, I know.

No cell phone?

I carry a flip phone - yes it has the capabilities to download apps but I'm old school....I use my phone as a phone and when I need more, I use my computer.

Quaint, I know.

I have an ancient bar phone. It doesn't do apps....LOL

Like you, my phone is for making calls. The rest I can do with my PC.

No cell phone?

Quaint, I know.

I have an ancient bar phone. It doesn't do apps....LOL

Like you, my phone is for making calls. The rest I can do with my PC.

What I'd like to have is an old bakelite phone with a coily cord and a ringer that sounds like a ringer.

Of course, I'd still carry my cell because the convenience of being able to contact anyone anytime I need to is important - but I don't need to text, or surf, or anything else while I'm trying to drive....or even walk!