Sign in to follow this  
albln

Footage stats?

I just received email notification that my first two batches of video footage had been reviewed. Not too bad, 2 out of 3 approved!

However, my question is where did all those videos go? I don't see any indication in my page that I have a couple of videos approved. For fotographies, there is the "Images in gallery" item with the humber of impages that have been approved, but there is no the same thing for video.

Where did they go?

Al

Footage's have started to go under the review process. But you will not see anything about your actual footages on the submit site yet. You will see more information about approved/rejected footages when the footage site goes live, then you will be able to see everything you would expect.

--Adam S. Kirschner

Programmer/Tech Support

ShutterStock, Inc.

You're lucky you got an email -- I didn't get anything. I had 8 clips uploaded, then the numbers just went to ZERO for uploaded and waiting. What happened to them? I read that the stats should be on the new site when its ready, but what about finding out what happened to the ones i have submitted?

Thanks...

There is no live date yet for Footage. You guys will know when we announce a date; it won't be quiet ;-).

Stat's on the submit page may be off, so don't really worry about what shows until footage goes live.

--Adam S. Kirschner

Programmer/Tech Suppport

ShutterStock, Inc.

The upload finished some time ago, more then a couple of hours. But there is nothing in the waiting to be submitted page. It simply says "You have no videos waiting to be submitted". Filezzila says everything is allright. What might be the problem?

I reopened the Filezzila and after connecting to shutterstock in listing directory appears my file. Why does not appear in waiting to be subimtted page?