Sign in to follow this  
cdelaura

ShutterStock Footage

Laura,

Popular question. I'm just another (very minor) SS submitter, but from what I've learned, the launch will be "this Spring." I know that is a bit general, but this is a pretty big deal and I think admin wants to get it right, so I am being very patient. A lot of the stuff we already know or I can guess. I have just spent over an hour typing a long (about 2 pages)post compiling what SS has already officially told us and a few thoughts of my own, but admin may decide that any such comprehensive desemination of information should be done by them. For me to post a short "guide" may be badly overstepping my place. I've been in trouble for such in the past and it ain't fun, especially when I'm just trying to help other folks. If admin wants to come on and say OK, I will post it with a prominent disclaimer that it is not official.

Jubal Harshaw

... is there any way I can see which clips have been accepted? There doesn't seem to be the same system for viewing rejected/accepted footage. I've been in the main site and can't see where any prospective purchaser would look to find footage. Any ideas?