Show your Vintage or Retro-styled photo

stock-photo-a-vintage-instagram-type-filtered-image-of-a-carriage-mule-odocoileus-hemionus-in-the-new-orleans-215527384.jpg

Nice color mood. You know, a week ago they've rejected one of my images which was made in a very similar color style... The reviewer said: "Poor Lighting--Image has exposure issues, unfavorable lighting conditions, and/or incorrect white balance." And what's really sad is that, from a technical point of view, he was right... *sigh* How to explain those guys that this is the damn style...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anything which has been shot with the cameras that were originally made before 90's and/or are producing the unique color schemes which falls under the artistic category commonly referred as the retro

Like Jeff, I was shooting film 90's and earlier. I havne't found a good quality film scanner that I like so far to convert the film to digital.

Driving a Ford Mustang  

Posted Images

Nice images Ken, really look vintage.

Don't have anything like that myself, just a bunch of vintage cameras

and other stuff, such as castles, barns, railroad spikes, bayonets, etc. ;-)

Hopefully those are in your collection. (the cameras I mean, not the rest) They all look to be in fine condition.

Nice images Ken, really look vintage.

Don't have anything like that myself, just a bunch of vintage cameras

and other stuff, such as castles, barns, railroad spikes, bayonets, etc. ;-)

Hopefully those are in your collection. (the cameras I mean, not the rest) They all look to be in fine condition.

Everything except the castles and barns LOL!

My wife has a collection of old books amongst which this old and battered bible. It even has its original selling price of '2 shillings and sixpence' stamped into the cover. Happened to find those old coins to the same value in a jar of old coins I had collected.

Needn't have bothered with the photo though, hardly sells. :D

stock-photo-united-kingdom-pre-decimal-currency-pounds-shillings-and-pence-on-old-damaged-bible-book-161575811.jpg

Maybe I'll give the shot a 'vintage/retro/filter' makeover and see if that's more successful!

• 2 weeks later...