Sign in to follow this  
New7ducks

i cannot found my new file

Please, tell me if it is ok?

I've uploaded pictures, that are approved, and it took a while for them to appear in the search.

And when they did, they would disappear with a filter "Photos". And later they disappeared at all from the search and from my portfolio.

Should I just wait?

Thank you!

i have a similar problem. My last accepted batch appears in my port but two images look like they don't exist in the server. Can somebody try to view my goldfinch and water rail bird images?

Can't see them - the page says "Sorry, this image is no longer available".

i have a similar problem. My last accepted batch appears in my port but two images look like they don't exist in the server. Can somebody try to view my goldfinch and water rail bird images?

Exactly! Should i wait a bit for them to appear or should i report it? its quite annoying :(

Exactly! Should i wait a bit for them to appear or should i report it? its quite annoying :(

Your case isn't the same as having to wait for different servers to catch up. Something seems to have gone wrong, so I'd advise you to report it.