Completely dead....

It's strange here. I mean, other sites it is like a normal weekend, ok sales in terms of dollars elsewhere but here..... it's like the whole world takes the day off and stops buying.... struggling to make double figures today, some 4x less than others?!!?

But.... there's always tomorrow and I've seen many a month turn around in a day!

Yeah. For some reason for me it is only SS that is ever affected by these various holidays, not other sites. It's very strange.

Completely dead....
well, I sure hope this is one of those months that turns around... what a pathetic start to April. :(

Same here.

Ugh - what a day. Zero sales AND a visit from Atilla....[/qnum

Numbers of the most pathetic start of month ever: 27 dowloads against almost 100 for the same period of April 2014... 100% of files rejected...what else, do they want me to quit? Anyway, let's try to have an serene day...Happy Easter!

Something killed and ate my favorite chicken :'(

*sad*

I am sorry to hear that you lost your favorite chicken.

However, I'm curious Oki. What did said chicken do to become your "favorite?" Not having had chickens as pets, my interest is piqued.

Well, guys, if you've never had chicken you wouldn't have a clue. My chicken are Banties, so they're tiny things.

I've had a few that had great personalities who would come and hop on your shoulder, sit on your hand, come help you with cleaning out your flowerbeds.... just personable little things.

None of the 20+ that I have left are like that, this one was the last one of the personable ones.

Just the other day she went to my husband's shop, looked around, hopped on his tools, and he just put his hand out and she hopped on it. Curious, not worried about anything, just a happy little chicken.

Yeah, even chicken can be cool - nothing short of a pet.

And Kel - you don't wanna know which one :'(

She was so cool. My little go-getter.

I think a skunk did it - it happened last night.

Yep, it sucks big time.

She was so good.

Remember last year when she hatched the chicks under the house? Silly, crazy thing! And then she brought them all out to me.

And then I had to separate them to keep the three orphans alive.

She would go and check on her chicks every day, LOL :)

Silly, silly Girl.

I understand Sari. I lost three cats this winter, two of them just moving into adolescence. They were my "home boys" who refused to catch mice like they were supposed to. We assume raccoon or coyote got them...

Hang in there.

Three cats?

Yikes :(

I lost three one spring years ago, and I was about fit to be tied.... two of those were my youngsters that were born literally in my lap just three years earlier.

I still miss those two.

I'm sorry for your loss.

what's up with today? worst start ever for a Monday and yes, I know it was Easter yesterday but looking back I can verify that my sales have been consistently good on the Monday after Easter. Is anyone getting dls this morning?

Yeah, Marie, you can forget about sales in Europe, anyway for today, for the most part.

Lots of people are out for a four day weekend.

I don't know. I've had sales in Europe and the Middle East today. Nothing yet from Asia or the US though.

I've had a few sales too. One from Asia, two from Europe, and a couple from North America, but it is a holiday, you can't expect much, lol!

Yeah, Marie, you can forget about sales in Europe, anyway for today, for the most part.

Lots of people are out for a four day weekend.

I don't know. I've had sales in Europe and the Middle East today. Nothing yet from Asia or the US though.

Point being - it's likely not gonna be a "normal" Monday, whatever that might be.

yeah... I hear ya' but that hasn't been my experience in all the years I've been here... up until now. For example, last year on the Monday after Easter, I ended up with over 80 dls which I considered a normal day at the time (unfortunately, not my norm this year so far :(