Got no single sale since more than two weeks now.... not that I had loads before, but suddenly ZERO, nada, nothing?

I am starting to wonder if I am getting punished for not uploading? ;-)

after fairly good day yesterday (although sales stopped again at 8:30 and continued exactly 3 hours later) today is pathetic. first 3 hour dead zone in the morning, then slow day, and 3 hours ago, another dead zone struck.

this erratic pattern makes no sense, it's against everything i've learned in information theory (although it was a long time ago, i'll admit that :)).

on top of it, just got the mail from ss, 12% of my last month's earnings was taken for us taxes. what a great day here on ss.

I don't understand why I have the odd days with exceptionally high sales and the next just a pathetic 0.33 for the whole day. It makes no sense and I echo the above post that it is alien to my experience of sales in the last few years.

if yesterday was slow, today doesn't move at all. 4 sales so far, 5 hours and counting. don't care its easter time, it was never so bad on a day like this. as if shut down completely. sell more on a saturday that falls on january 1. :D

if yesterday was slow, today doesn't move at all. 4 sales so far, 5 hours and counting. don't care its easter time, it was never so bad on a day like this. as if shut down completely. sell more on a saturday that falls on january 1. :D

Lets kick together!!! IT might help turn on the servers again!

Yeah, slower than Christmas/New Year by far!

Completely dead....

It's strange here. I mean, other sites it is like a normal weekend, ok sales in terms of dollars elsewhere but here..... it's like the whole world takes the day off and stops buying.... struggling to make double figures today, some 4x less than others?!!?

But.... there's always tomorrow and I've seen many a month turn around in a day!