I also had some unusual rejections for focus (I even specified in the title that the image was filtered in faded style). Perhaps we had the same reviewer - a new reviewer, or someone who had a really bad day yesterday:)

For me last week was great (actually it was pretty good since the beginning of March), but this week has been terrible...

Last three batches i uploaded mix studio shots and landscape photos. All studio shots got accepted but landscape ones. All rejection reasons were same "focus"... I believe SS became more picky about landacape shots. At the end of the day, there is nothing we can do about it but moan :(

Boy am I happy to now know that after 10 years of being in the stock photography business I can't take a photo to save my life. Batch of 24 images, 12 wildlife, 4 stock dog, 4 editorial from the Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon and 4 of sled dogs from the same event. All rejected for lighting, white balance and focus.

Okay, SS reviewers, I get the hint. The other sites will get to sell my new images for a while.

*sigh*

Boy am I happy to now know that after 10 years of being in the stock photography business I can't take a photo to save my life. Batch of 24 images, 12 wildlife, 4 stock dog, 4 editorial from the Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon and 4 of sled dogs from the same event. All rejected for lighting, white balance and focus.

Okay, SS reviewers, I get the hint. The other sites will get to sell my new images for a while.

*sigh*

Oh wait. I was wrong. One of the wildlife images was approved. Yippee.

Had such a miserable day today ;( All went wrong.... And sales are crap as well, so nothing to brighten my day ... Oh well, at least the thought that weekend is coming is some comfort....

It has been a strange day, extremely quiet. Never really started. About 10% of a normal day so far.

Pass rate for new content, more or less 100% with a couple of simple corrections but they do take a hell of a lot longer these days to get them active!

With any luck, someone will realise my port has been switched off and restore it and my recently submitted images..... but then again, they may not ;-)

Had such a miserable day today ;( All went wrong.... And sales are crap as well, so nothing to brighten my day ... Oh well, at least the thought that weekend is coming is some comfort....

Ou... :(

I hope everything gets better - including sales for you!

I wouldn’t complain photo approving rates, only complain poor selling.

Yesterday I submit a few editorial shots and thought it will take a few days to review so that they will show up next monday. Never thought they are approved today, weekend? so quickly. Probably they would never be sold due to timing. :(

WHAT IS GOING ON???!!! only one sub so far??? on MONDAY??!!! ... i know it is the week before Easter, but still!! ONE SUB????!!! ... wow...

it sometimes feel like contributors are divided into groups. Some have good day, some have bad day and some have great day everyday. I think we are in the same group kuvona :(

i cannot believe, that yesterday, on Sunday, i had twice more sales!!! ... how can it be??? WHAT IS WRONG???

i know kicking does not help anymore, but i can't resit .. KICK KICK KICK