today, on Tuesday, i have less sales than i had on Sanday .. .really pathetic.

... and, useless to say, only subs ...

March this year is weaker than February! wow...

I removed and then updated a few keywords as well as the title for one of my images.

The conformation note says that the changes may not appear for several hours.

I waited a few hours and the changes did not appear. Then I waited 24 hours and the changes showed up in the image on the buyers side for title but not the keywords.

Today the image title has reverted to its former title and former keywords.

~:{

However when I look at the content manager the changes are there. Makes you wonder why all of the servers are not syncing correctly after more than 24 hours.

I removed and then updated a few keywords as well as the title for one of my images.

I waited a few hours and the changes did not appear. Then I waited 24 hours and the changes showed up in the image on the buyers side for title but not the keywords.

However when I look at the content manager the changes are there. Makes you wonder why all of the servers are not syncing correctly after more than 24 hours.

Usually takes my changes a couple of days to work their way through.

Unfortunately it has been a couple of days!

And the title showed the correct changes yesterday but has now reverted back to the old title as of today!

today is beyond dead... It's downright scary! I don't remember having a weekday with this slow of a start (aside from holidays) ...ever. It's worse than a weekend for sure... and it's the end of March! what is happening???

today is beyond dead... It's downright scary! I don't remember having a weekday with this slow of a start (aside from holidays) ...ever. It's worse than a weekend for sure... and it's the end of March! what is happening???

Yep! Another unusually slow day, as was yesterday... (please don't hold your breath for an explanation Marie...;-) )

It took four days for the keywords to update and 1 day for the title. Then the title reverted back to the old version and it took another day for it to change back to the updated version.

On the other hand I changed both at a competitors site and the change took effect within a few minutes.

woke up to see 2 really unfair rejections for focus!!! i do not mind having a photo rejected for the right reason, but these photos ARE IN FOCUS and i have no doubts about it!!! i am so angry!!! who have they hired??? very unprofessional ....