My September 2020 is for today exactly 94.64% worse than in 2019. This month I had one SOD for 1 full dollar(from an unknown location)😲:

sod.jpg.e4113475217784672256c27edde97437.jpg

In the last three months there was no ODD or EL for me, and only 2 SOD(1x $0,36 in July + 1x $1.00 in Sep.). Thanks to this overwhelming amount of SODs, I feel in my bones that I will soon become a millionaire. I'll probably celebrate it! Dear friends and colleagues, I invite you all to this doomed party.😆

On 9/24/2020 at 7:18 AM, David Moreno Hernandez said:

Also, before the new earning structure I used to have around 15 On Demand sales every month. The last months I didn't even get to 5. Currently September I have had no ODs. Weird isn't it? Anyone noticed the same? 

@Pavel Rumlena mentions this too above. 

I have read this quite a lot on the forum. I used to get a few each month but my last were in June. I am assuming this is related to the world economic decline due to Covid. They are greatly missed as they made uploading worthwhile. Time will tell if things will pick up and they start again 🤞

33 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

I have read this quite a lot on the forum. I used to get a few each month but my last were in June. I am assuming this is related to the world economic decline due to Covid. They are greatly missed as they made uploading worthwhile. Time will tell if things will pick up and they start again 🤞

Let's hope is Covid-19-related and not another trick pulled by SS. 

3 hours ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

Let's hope is Covid-19-related and not another trick pulled by SS. 

It may be, but this situation, when almost all ODD, SOD and EL disappeared, appeared almost instantly after the change in the reward structure. So I don't think it's just the current Corona-crisis. The change came at a time when it is difficult to 100% estimate what the cause is and I would not like to speculate, for who this situation is advantageous.... 

58 minutes ago, Matylda Laurence said:

My last OD was last month for $1.41 and this month most 10 cents one 12 cents and a 13 cents now the weekend switch off I suppose LOL

I got an OD overnight for $1.77. A brightish spot to a dismal week for downloads.

On 9/24/2020 at 8:18 AM, David Moreno Hernandez said:

The 0.77 is a video sale. Not only volume but also $ is lower. IMG_20200924_081328.thumb.png.9d90a33af6a9f208af0cac7e76351d0b.png

Also, before the new earning structure I used to have around 15 On Demand sales every month. The last months I didn't even get to 5. Currently September I have had no ODs. Weird isn't it? Anyone noticed the same? 

So far so good.

image.png.79d5efbd32aff59947b6cbf4298eb70e.png

Wondering how many will keep their portfolios on after December 31.

These sells can't get any lower or... can they? we'll see. 

On 9/25/2020 at 10:07 AM, Studio 2 said:

Of far greater relevance than Covid to falling prices are the websites now offering free photos. If you want a photo you have a choice of at least 3 million from those that now offer them. (And I am only thinking of two such sites here) They will still be around and be bigger and more brazen after Covid.The photographers giving away their work are doing untold damage to photography, its standing and its market value.

9 hours ago, lonndubh said:

Of far greater relevance than Covid to falling prices are the websites now offering free photos. If you want a photo you have a choice of at least 3 million from those that now offer them. (And I am only thinking of two such sites here) They will still be around and be bigger and more brazen after Covid.The photographers giving away their work are doing untold damage to photography, its standing and its market value.

I agree. While COVID is obviously affecting business everywhere microstock sales have been on a downward trend for the last couple of years. Sites offering free photos and the massification of microstock with contributors from all over the globe expecting to make easy money with poor quality images and agencies accepting such images are the reason of the fall. 

And the owners of those sites where photographers are offering their work for free are making lots of money because they dont have to pay the artists for their work.They do it "for the likes" and "for the exposure".