4 videos sold this month;

3$ - 2,5$ - 2,5$ - 4,87$

It is bad in every way possible.... Poor number of downloads and even worst in earnings!
SAD :(

On 6/5/2020 at 5:58 AM, Jenn Huls said:

I haven't posted in here forever. I was making .38 per image and now its down to .10-.13 I've always made payout not even close to not since a few months after starting here many years ago. There is no way I will make payout this month.  I think I am going to deactivate my portfolio. Its just not worth it anymore. Hopefully if the buyers don't have content to choose from they will go to other sites to get their images. 

You have such a nice portfolio. How sad.

Terrible day here.... all subs and the average is 1/3 less per sale than before... and yet I should feel honoured (according to SS) as I've achieved one of the new higher two levels... I earn the same in less than half an hour at AS than SS has given me all day!

I wasn't going to upload any new images... just leave what's here but based on the current return, there is little point in even doing that!

On 6/3/2020 at 1:33 PM, Charles Lewis said:

My sales have been dead since the beginning of the month. Really terrible start. 

On 6/3/2020 at 4:30 PM, Studio 2 said:

Me too. Dead as in non existent 😥 Where are all those ten cents? 😊

On 6/9/2020 at 7:30 AM, Primus1 said:

Poor sales again. Clips ... :(

Sounds good.

Lets hope, that buyers change to other agencies. 

Right now same amount of down loads as last year but way way down in $$ still trying to figure out if this is worth it anymore don’t like giving my photos away for nothing and getting this huge pay cut🥺

It seems like the only buyers left here are the ones that produce the 10cent sales. I have plenty of those but it's not anywhere close to sales at 38cents payments. It's beyond pathetic. SS was already one of the lowest paying sites for me. Now it is right at the bottom and almost worthless.

8 minutes ago, Piranhi said:

I just made $2.25 for this Drone video clip (https://www.shutterstock.com/video/clip-1043989111) .... The price of all the equipment used to get, edit, publish this shot comes to around £4000, plus petrol getting there, using my evenings to capture, another to edit, etc. 

That really was the last straw. 

Are you pulling your clips ? I think its time to say enough is enough. Utter corporate greed. If everyone pulled their work and opened a cooperative site, with our chosen prices, we could at least take back control.

I've disabled all uploading to Shutterstock on Stocksubmitter. It got to a point where every company was accepting clips and images except Shutterstock. Each time there would be a different issue, focus, subject, distortion, etc. 

I've left my portfolio up for the moment. I want to see what a full month looks like, but I'm at about 20% of the revenue of what I earned last month at the minute. 

1 minute ago, Awana JF said:

image.thumb.png.f05880af9591c70cdb7df104041065e0.png

"a problem has occurred. we are working to fix it"

I really hope they are talking about the pay and they will fix it soon 😱

Zut alors!

At the moment, a coordinated action by Russian, Ukranian and Belorussian contributors is taking place to turn OFF their portfolios. Now hundreds of people have already reported in the corresponding forum thread that they have already done so. So did I - I turned off almost 7000 photos,vectors,3D and 700 videofootages. I believe that it goes about millions of turned off works already. And this is far from the end. We hope that the global segment will support this movement.