12 hours ago, Ricoh Mirai User Club said:

Congratulations, 37 a day is pretty good, I average just 9 a day at the moment, down from 15 earlier this year, but to be honest I’m happy to get daily sales at the moment even if they are small.

I'm also grateful for daily sales but when they keep declining it's worrisome. At this rate, you can have a port with tens of thousands of images and you'll only get 5 downloaded each day. I just think that's silly.

2 hours ago, siridhata said:

I'm also grateful for daily sales but when they keep declining it's worrisome. At this rate, with a port of tens of thousands of images you'll only get 5 downloaded each day. I just think that's silly.

After months of building my port and achieving a record high on SS in terms of earnings in March 2020, earnings in April fell to 66% of March, further crashing in May sitting at just 33% of March at this time. I'm down to just one sub sale a day with a port of 1400 images and 250 vids. Wait until you see your sales crash and burn like this^ it will give you something to really worry about. 

I know it's Eid Mubarak but why is the whole US so quiet? Close to no sales from there, it's not like a majority of the country celebrates the holiday.

10 hours ago, siridhata said:

I know it's Eid Mubarak but why is the whole US so quiet? Close to no sales from there, it's not like a majority of the country celebrates the holiday.

If you are referring to the last three days - it's been Memorial Day weekend.

12 minutes ago, Milo J said:

If you are referring to the last three days - it's been Memorial Day weekend.

I see, thanks. Hoping sales will pick up again starting today, although underwhelming so far. On a side note, I've gotten a few different sales from Israel on the same day which I think is pretty rare.

Can't imagine how much more doom & gloom things could get starting next month. The already declining sales + the new earnings structure. Might as well start begging for bread crumbs at the park.

I presume you've all seen the email about shafting us with even lower earnings?

As well as the Twitter sh!tstorm there is also a petition you might all want to sign - and already at 1,330 signatures after 12 hours...

...https://www.change.org/p/shutterstock-object-to-the-decline-in-shutterstock-s-contributor-earnings

All the best to you all.

Well I can see from the first 3 days of the new royalty structure that I will not be making payout here without some kind of miracle. That will be the first time since I started in 2007!

All my sales so far this month have been 10 to 14 cents and all reported as SODs. 38cents for subs wasn't much, but already the total is showing just how massive this drop will be.

What makes this even worse (if possible) is that the last two months here were quite good and I was hoping that sales here were starting to improve again... 🤬

37 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Me too. Dead as in non existent 😥 Where are all those ten cents? 😊

I have loads. Everything 10cents with a couple of 14cents! It's not like it's just a direct replacement for my 38cent subs because these are all marked as SODs. It's completely not normal for me to have days of all the same price sales whatever they sold as. I don't like this new game...🤬

The way sales are going I think June will be the worst month ever and it is just the beginning. Unless I have some large SOD's, I don't think I will reach payout.

I haven't posted in here forever. I was making .38 per image and now its down to .10-.13 I've always made payout not even close to not since a few months after starting here many years ago. There is no way I will make payout this month.  I think I am going to deactivate my portfolio. Its just not worth it anymore. Hopefully if the buyers don't have content to choose from they will go to other sites to get their images. 

So looking at my earnings, I got an $0.11c sale followed by a $0.10c sale. And this morning, I woke up to another $0.10c sale. Gosh, I'm going to be rich (sarcasm.) They may as well throw bread crumbs at us.

Last 20 downloads ranged from 0, 1 to 0.17 cents per download. Also I got several video sales for 1.90, less than 2.48 Odd before. I'm speechless. Not only amount of downloads have decreased, but also $, and I am level 4. Sad, because I was starting to actually earn quite a bit here. Since I'm just uploading to other agencies my earning there have increased. Next step will be deactivating my port here, which will be sooner rather than later.

I got 1x 12 cent sale and then everything has been 10 cents, also I feel sales are somehow less often... 
levels are pointless, im level 3 and im just getting the same as level 1

2 hours ago, makesushi1 said:

I got 1x 12 cent sale and then everything has been 10 cents, also I feel sales are somehow less often... 
levels are pointless, im level 3 and im just getting the same as level 1

I'm level 5 and all I get is still mostly below $0.20