Time for SS to train its reviewers again.... "incorrect illustration designation". Does the fact I've marked it as an illustration, written "illustration" in the description and keywords, along with the required "3d illustration" and "3d rendering", not possibly suggest that I might actually have correctly designated my illustration as an illustration?! ffs....

18 minutes ago, Algol said:

Time for SS to train its reviewers again.... "incorrect illustration designation". Does the fact I've marked it as an illustration, written "illustration" in the description and keywords, along with the required "3d illustration" and "3d rendering", not possibly suggest that I might actually have correctly designated my illustration as an illustration?! ffs....

What does it mean illustration and rendering? I ask you. Do not put it just tell it.

Really sharp decline in sales, first half of the month was below average but somehow acceptable but in last 2 weeks only few subs here and there... big dissapointment after pretty good March.

OK - I know we're in a world pandemic - but this is the first time EVER for many years that I've had no sales on a weekday - I didn't expect this month to be good - like last month it's very slow, but not to get a sale on a weekday is unheard of!

Asia is totally quiet. 4 of my most recent recorded downloads came from US & Mexico even though it's way late in the night. Pretty unusual I'd say.

I noticed this too. Asia does not exist anymore, while I used to have daily downloads from there. No idea whether it is somehow Corona related or a change in algorithm.

Untitled-2.jpg

The whole world has shut down, there's no budget for advertising or whatever, and bitching about here isn't going to help. You just have to realise that the world has changed and get over it.

15 hours ago, MJD Graphics said:

The whole world has shut down, there's no budget for advertising or whatever, and bitching about here isn't going to help. You just have to realise that the world has changed and get over it.

This is exactly what this thread is about. If you don't like it...leave.

Another dead Friday.

15 hours ago, MJD Graphics said:

Still I had my BME in April and I hope it lasts. Stock is not just for advertisement. Travel photos could be dead, that is normal when people can't travel but they will always eat, cook and spend time with their families, now more than ever. There are many more stories to illustrate with our images.

8 minutes ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

That's around 37 pictures if I am not wrong. That sounds nice to me ^^

Sure, but not when the port keeps growing but the sales keep declining. 😑And a few years ago with a smaller port could get double those numbers.

1 hour ago, siridhata said:

Dead business. Only about 0,5% of my port gets sold each day. That's just sad and clearly not worth the time anymore.

Congratulations, 37 a day is pretty good, I average just 9 a day at the moment, down from 15 earlier this year, but to be honest I’m happy to get daily sales at the moment even if they are small.