March was going okay (I.e., better than a disastrous February)... "was" being the operative word.

On the bright side, maybe such poor performance will mean that I will see an "increase" later this year. (Logical flaws in previous statement were intentional.)

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And right on cue, big head arrives.

After 13 dry days, made 25 cents today. Cause for celebration I guess. Let the champagne flow.

I think the download fairies are all under quarantine from the coronavirus...

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, GregDPhotos said:

March was going okay (I.e., better than a disastrous February)... "was" being the operative word.

On the bright side, maybe such poor performance will mean that I will see an "increase" later this year. (Logical flaws in previous statement were intentional.)

I like your way of thinking. let's hope for the better :D

On 3/21/2020 at 5:32 PM, Whiteaster said:

This week was very slow for me too on SS while AS was double as SS in earnings, so coronavirus is not likely to have to do with it.

Strangely, this Friday was the best day of a bed week.

You have a beautiful port, no wonder why it is selling. My problem with AS is that they won't accept editorial which forms the majority in my port.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, trucic said:

Hope for a turnaround, because this will be new low record if nothing changes... please, SS do something!

SS cant force people to buy images.

A third of the planet is in lockdown, tens of millions unemployed, million of businesses risk going bankrupt.  Those who aren't unemployed are at home not working.

Nobody is travelling or doing any outdoor hobbies.  Planes aren't flying.

So let's face it, unless your portfolio is medical related or otherwise, people arent going to buy a lot at the moment.

11 hours ago, trucic said:

... to often seeing red sofa `Something went wrong..` page... I fully understand both explanations, @Anita Ponne and @Richard Whitcombe ... I said that Covid pandemic reasons are legit, was talking about need for some technical response...

Do you often see that? Maybe meaning that images or complete portfolios have been removed from the database? What do you search for when you get that "red sofa"? Just out of curiosity here.

11 hours ago, Oliver Denker said:

Anita, great portfolio.

Awww, thanks Oliver. I'm a noob at 3d.....