Thursday and Friday were underwhelming. Even though both started out pretty strong but the latter half just went missing. And all subs didn't help.

So dead not even a good vet could bring it back to life.

I'll give uploading a break I think and put energies elsewhere. 

It was picking up nicely but this last week has been utterly pointless and the week before was almost as pointless. 

Once again sales just stopped... not a single sub in last 4 days. And what's even worse, I'm totally out of idea what to shoot.

Wow. Thursday was bad but Friday turned out to be the worst weekday I've had here on SS. Wouldn't blame it on the virus because Monday - Wednesday were fantastic.

On 3/18/2020 at 11:40 AM, Saurav022 said:

Sales have come to a standstill, maybe due to coronavirus

This week was very slow for me too on SS while AS was double as SS in earnings, so coronavirus is not likely to have to do with it.

Strangely, this Friday was the best day of a bed week.

On 3/21/2020 at 1:32 PM, Richard Whitcombe said:

Im thinking CoVID has meant (i) people arent working and (ii) nobody wants in particular travel images or videos.

Huge crash in the last 7 days where im down about 75% across all stock agencies.

I started off really well  in March, but like you say nobody wants travel images at the moment - It's not disastrous, but down considerably!

But, we have to remember there is a worldwide disaster and buying photos isn't on everyones mind.

Stay safe everyone .

9 hours ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

It would have affect to every stock agency, not only to SS. Obviously I'm talking about me. Something changed in SS for me. Don't know about you. 

They must have changed their algorithm again, I was getting low sales before last week, and it's changed to better. Far from the better times, but an uptick for sure.