If not for as assortment of newsworthy images I'd be having a lot of 0 sale days.  Those that are moving are almost entirely subs, of course.  Good thing I managed to sell some footage directly to the media since I wouldn't even be getting single-direction bus fare back here.

I must admit, sales have now become a joke. I look back on all the energy, time and money to make stock and all for enough income to buy a few drinks each week. 

I only have a port of 260 images, but I've had 5 sales so far this month, which I didn't think was bad number wise, but all 0.25....I've a few of my new photos uploaded in the last few days sold almost immediately which has been great. 

Not all doom and gloom!

Thanks to the Coronavirus scare and its effect on the travel industry, I can see a slowdown in sales of travel related photos and videos happening. As much of my portfolio is travel related, I'm somewhat gloomy about future sales.

It could be that some buyers have moved to low priced subscription sites now that some SS contributors have placed much of their collections on these cheap sites.