5 hours ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

1 sub today wow. This is going great. They have changed something, that's crystal clear. Because last week was pretty good. 

same here - first three weeks of january were good or at least acceptable - then  I got a drop down on Tuesday with 0 sales... And I got only one today and yesterday 😞

11 minutes ago, Heide Pinkall said:

same here - first three weeks of january were good or at least acceptable - then  I got a drop down on Tuesday with 0 sales... And I got only one today and yesterday 😞

Yep, exactly my experience. Curiously 5 images that had never sold were downloaded the past 3 days. And my most popular images nothing at all. I guess they are promoting new stuff... 

I started out in January with really good sales then I had a complete week with no sales and has now turned into the 2nd BME. Just because you don't have sales for a few days doesn't mean anything it's just that buyers aren't looking for what you have in your port. The result at the end of the month is what's important.

9 hours ago, ashok india said:

last two days no sales.....February start 🙄🙄🙄

same here - I hope it is only the weekend and getting better on Monday
(this is a kind invitation to the download fairy 😉 )

Guys (SS), is, by any chance, one of your 2020 goals to ruin some of us completely?! I am 90% down of my 2019 February, the last months were very bad as well, including the former best sellers October and November! It is not because of "competition" or some other reasons, it is you again! You were supposed to do your best in representing my works, not... this!

27 minutes ago, Adrian Grosu said:

Guys (SS), is, by any chance, one of your 2020 goals to ruin some of us completely?! I am 90% down of my 2019 February, the last months were very bad as well, including the former best sellers like October and November! It is not because of "competition" or some other reasons, it is you again! You were supposed to do your best in representing my works, not... this!

I don't think they listen nor care to be honest. They still get their money nonetheless, if not from you or me then definitely from the next guy. Us contributors just get smaller and smaller share.

I have once again entered the realm of zero overnight downloads. I would very much like to exit this realm and never re-enter.

Single digit daily downloads with subs dominating. This whole enterprise used to be a lot more fruitful.

...and again, no sales since start of the month, same as in January. 😬
Since this month is short i can already say this is going to be another bad month for me, question is only how bad.

Still on 38 cents income after 6 days! I would love to know what has happened? Do you think buyers are going for subscription plans at other outlets? Obviously it feels daft uploading if the income has more or less stopped. 

9 hours ago, M. W. Hunt said:

Still on 38 cents income after 6 days! I would love to know what has happened? Do you think buyers are going for subscription plans at other outlets? Obviously it feels daft uploading if the income has more or less stopped. 

I don’t think we’ll have ever know what happened, sadly. And I relate to your last statement. Very demotivating. Although Feb’s weekend sales have been an improvement from previous weekends, the weekdays are still below normal.

22 minutes ago, M. W. Hunt said:

I sell a few photos on occasions Studio 2. Hence the 38 cents. Yes pretty dreadful Siridhata. Do hope things improve soon.

One has to wonder, why are all your footage clips editorial? Even the wildlife? That's shooting yourself in the foot IMO. Nobody can use your footage for commercial purposes. The wildlife especially should be commercial IMO.