3 hours ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

Yep. Such a terrible week. Today luckily they will open the door.

same here was selling a few each day even though my port is small in comparison but again think is switched off since 21st jan ...nothing at all!! even though added a few new images...for me this seems to be a regular pattern sometimes up to 14 day intervals and really wonder if the algos have been shuffled again dismal trending ....ah well

I might have to overthink this adventure, because I am not making up for my Adobe subscription (LR and PS) $14 a month.

At the same time my free cloud space is used up, so it’s also pushing to buy more space. Does anyone know how I can download my images from the Icloud without the image size and quality to be reduced ? I have a separate storage drive, so I would like to store my images on it. 

10 minutes ago, Studio 2 said:

Sorry to hear that. I love your creative port. There may be free online photo software you could use instead or possibly on Ebay etc there might be an old version of Photoshop to buy. That's what I use. It's on DVD so you don't pay a subscription. My husband bought it years ago and it's all I need. 'Elements' I think. I just store on my PC and external hard drives rather than cloud. Good luck.

That’s a good idea, because I have Elements on DVD, but only a windows version. Maybe I will go back to my laptop because I liked Elements more than I do PS. Felt it was easier to use and the results were great. 😉

Now....where did I leave the DVD 🤔

Submit 300 pictures to AS and you will get 12 month Creative Cloud Photography plan for free.

1 hour ago, Juha Saastamoinen said:

Submit 300 pictures to AS and you will get 12 month Creative Cloud Photography plan for free.

Thank you ! Another great tip 👍😄

2 hours ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

2 subs today, 3 yestarday. I'm loosing interest in checking SS earnings :D

better than me David I got a lonely sub today after nearly 2 weeks of nothing! level now with my 2019 January not sure if I can beat that now with 2 days left...ah well back to writing the book then...

9 hours ago, Evelyn de Waard said:

I might have to overthink this adventure, because I am not making up for my Adobe subscription (LR and PS) $14 a month.

At the same time my free cloud space is used up, so it’s also pushing to buy more space. Does anyone know how I can download my images from the Icloud without the image size and quality to be reduced ? I have a separate storage drive, so I would like to store my images on it. 

Ok, I might get publicly stoned for saying this: but you don't need Photoshop to sell images here. The vast majority of my images are JPG straight out of the camera, or with a little boost in brightness and saturation done in Preview, which isn't even a post-processing software at all, it's the default picture viewer on the Mac. Occasionally, when I want to remove logos from a picture, I use Gimp (free). One of these days I might get Photoshop and play with it (I have had the opportunity to get it free from AS), but that would be mostly for my own enjoyment. None of the images that I actually spent a lot of time on have ever sold to the point of rewarding that effort.

I've got nothing.  I forgot my camera at the hotel during a birding tour that would have yielded a TON of ripper shots, but a large part of me didn't give a crap because I knew nothing would come from the photos anyway.  On the plus side it's a good reminder of why it's important to live in the moment and not be obsessed with getting a money shot, I guess.

20 minutes ago, Puffin's Pictures said:

I've got nothing.  I forgot my camera at the hotel during a birding tour that would have yielded a TON of ripper shots, but a large part of me didn't give a crap because I knew nothing would come from the photos anyway.  On the plus side it's a good reminder of why it's important to live in the moment and not be obsessed with getting a money shot, I guess.

I liked your pictures. Greetings from a fellow wildlife photographer :)

3 hours ago, David Moreno Hernandez said:

1 sub today wow. This is going great. They have changed something, that's crystal clear. Because last week was pretty good. 

nothing today...so don't think I will beat January 2019...🤣