I was pretty shocked but happy with the sales here yesterday. But today is way way below average so far. The SS Gods and forum fairy forbid having 2 good days in a row anymore, so I guess today is going to make up for the good sales yesterday.

What I've been experiencing the last few months or more is whenever I move around the site, both contributor and buyer site, they tend to redirect me to this page (see attached). For instance, when I want to look up my earnings or search for an image on the main site, 1 out of 10 times it goes to that page automatically and I have to press the back button twice to get to where I was before.

I don't think I've seen anyone mentioned this before so am I the only one experiencing this? Or does SS do this on purpose?

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 21.30.25.png

On 1/22/2020 at 9:04 AM, Jurek Adamski said:

Very poor sales in january. Feels as if my port has been switched off.

Exactly the same here. Nothing from 00:01 on January 1st. And it is precisely this chronological accuracy that intrigues me. My sales were growing fast. In November and December, even with a tiny portfolio, I already reached the miraculous average of 10 sales/month.

I repeat, system delay. Sales have already taken place, they just weren't counted in our dashboard. As soon as contact with the corresponding server is reestablished, the numbers will appear, accumulated, at any time. :) Morbid optimism... 

4 minutes ago, Leonardo Castro said:

Exactly the same here. Nothing from 00:01 on January 1st. And it is precisely this chronological accuracy that intrigues me. My sales were growing fast. In November and December, even with a tiny portfolio, I already reached the miraculous average of 10 sales/month.

I know what's going on. System delay. Sales have already taken place, they just weren't counted in our dashboard. As soon as contact with the corresponding server is reestablished, the numbers will appear, accumulated, at any time. :) Morbid optimism... 

That does seem to be what is happening. I got a bunch of sales on Monday, nothing on Tuesday, a bunch on Wednesday, nothing so far today. Fingers and toes crossed for Friday.

1 hour ago, Marbury said:

Scrappy, crappy 0:36 subs Scrappy, crappy 0:36 subs Scrappy, crappy 0:36 subs Scrappy, crappy 0:36 subs

Scrappy, crappy people giving my posts a red minus mark every time I rightfully complain. Cowards.

Just wondering if the days u dont complain about scrappy crappy 0,36 subs  is because you are getting ODS/SODS or even ELS :D

3 hours ago, Marbury said:

Scrappy, crappy 0:36 subs Scrappy, crappy 0:36 subs Scrappy, crappy 0:36 subs Scrappy, crappy 0:36 subs

Scrappy, crappy people giving my posts a red minus mark every time I rightfully complain. Cowards.

Green arrow from me, Marbury. It is crappy with no sign things will get better. My sales are ten times less than the good old days, and I have more videos on the site now. That and the fact their is at least one reviewer who is totally clueless makes life rather frustrating!

58 minutes ago, Marbury said:

I am not complaining about my sales numbers, just the insulting 0.36 cents they all seem to sell for. 

It’s like someone who eats fast food everyday and complains they’re overweight.

Welcome to micros. If you want higher-priced sales I suggest uploading to Rights-Managed agencies exclusively. Volume sales will be, on average, much lower though.

Strange, sales from the US all come from the East Coast. None from West at all. Asia also totally dead. One could argue it's near Lunar New Year but I live in Asia and only Saturday is considered a holiday. 0 sale from the whole continent during a weekday is strange.

3 minutes ago, siridhata said:

Strange, sales from the US all come from the East Coast. None from West at all. Asia also totally dead. One could argue it's near Lunar New Year but I live in Asia and only Saturday is considered a holiday. 0 sale from the whole continent during a weekday is strange.

It also is strange on video side. Only EU, some Asia, 0 USA. This Jan is catastrophic. And it looks it will not pick up. :( Disaster going from 2018 on...

I'd really like to hear from some video producer having good sales here on SS. Really ...

3 hours ago, Primus1 said:

It also is strange on video side. Only EU, some Asia, 0 USA. This Jan is catastrophic. And it looks it will not pick up. :( Disaster going from 2018 on...

I'd really like to hear from some video producer having good sales here on SS. Really ...

Yep, like I’ve been saying. It’s been downhill since April 2018 hasn’t picked up ever since.

2 hours ago, siridhata said:

Yep, like I’ve been saying. It’s been downhill since April 2018 hasn’t picked up ever since.

Downhill since April 2013 for me. Since then every April is another sudden drop as well as constant decline.

58 minutes ago, Algol said:

Downhill since April 2013 for me. Since then every April is another sudden drop as well as constant decline.

Oof. Can’t imagine how good it was before then. In 2013 it was uphill for me. 2017 was peak. And this Jan is looking like its going to be my worst Jan since 2013.

Total downloads for January have been good, typical (over 400 so far) but earnings are way off. I usually average around 0.96 cents per image but this month is like 0.68 cents per image. That is a huge change. I am not sure what is going on with sales.

2 hours ago, Michael Warwick said:

Total downloads for January have been good, typical (over 400 so far) but earnings are way off. I usually average around 0.96 cents per image but this month is like 0.68 cents per image. That is a huge change. I am not sure what is going on with sales.

0.68 including videos, Michael, or images only?

image.thumb.png.5835e82475261546c0123616bd673fdf.png

how can this be???

Of course, it was the SAME release...
I just uploaded the first (approved) picture a few minutes earlier than the other two ones...

1 hour ago, Heide Pinkall said:

image.thumb.png.5835e82475261546c0123616bd673fdf.png

how can this be???

Of course, it was the SAME release...
I just uploaded the first (approved) picture a few minutes earlier than the other two ones...

They want a property release for the brush! LOL (Some reviewers here are unbelievable)