14 minutes ago, Istvan Balogh said:

images came in under the 25 cents

Problem is these seem to be getting more frequent and as they kept the minimum payout at $100 it takes forever to get a payout.

4 minutes ago, oleschwander said:

Istvan and others - I admire your ability to detect your earnings through that horrible non transparent system at IS/Getty! Wonder how you do it ... Luckily Shutterstock has the most user friendly system in the market.

Go to account management then Royalties then Summary. There it states exactly what you have earned.

6 hours ago, oleschwander said:

Istvan and others - I admire your ability to detect your earnings through that horrible non transparent system at IS/Getty! Wonder how you do it ... Luckily Shutterstock has the most user friendly system in the market.

actually there is bit more to it than what MJD already suggested. I used to generate tedious Excel files from the data under royalties. and everything (!) is in there in the text files. except it is simply brutal to make sense of it all in a logical, user friendly way. and here comes in www.todayis20.com (referring to the 20th day of the month when Getty releases earnings data). And I am ever grateful to Mihai who introduced this feature to me! once you sign up (a simple process) and plug in your data from the above mentioned downloaded "Royalty" txt info (you do this basically once a month), the rest is an "enjoyable" piece of info, listing you everything (!) you ever wanted to know about your iS earnings. sort it by most valuable, most downloaded, country it was bought from... 

5 hours ago, Istvan Balogh said:

actually there is bit more to it than what MJD already suggested. I used to generate tedious Excel files from the data under royalties. and everything (!) is in there in the text files. except it is simply brutal to make sense of it all in a logical, user friendly way. and here comes in www.todayis20.com (referring to the 20th day of the month when Getty releases earnings data). And I am ever grateful to Mihai who introduced this feature to me! once you sign up (a simple process) and plug in your data from the above mentioned downloaded "Royalty" txt info (you do this basically once a month), the rest is an "enjoyable" piece of info, listing you everything (!) you ever wanted to know about your iS earnings. sort it by most valuable, most downloaded, country it was bought from... 

This info is also available in DeepMeta, including a world map. The map doesn't show which cities but does show all the countries where sales have been made. 

2 hours ago, Studio 2 said:

It's bemusing. I thought I was making progress last year and my sales were increasing. Now I feel I am back at square one. Algorithm? 🤔

Sales seem to be picking up again, multiple sales today. Maybe last week was just one of those things that happen sometimes, I don't keep enough data to compare it with the same week in past Januaries.

42 minutes ago, MJD Graphics said:

Sales seem to be picking up again, multiple sales today. Maybe last week was just one of those things that happen sometimes, I don't keep enough data to compare it with the same week in past Januaries.

Same here. Just sold three to the same buyer (same subject, same location) plus a couple of others. Fingers and toes crossed that it continues.

On 1/17/2020 at 10:10 AM, Saurav022 said:

Poor sales yesterday, again no sale during the day.

the color on your photos is amazing

59 minutes ago, trucic said:

Footage side is quite, indeed... please SS, check if everything is OK...

You probably meant "quiet" : ), I assume. Sorry, I don't wanna play the spell police, just wanted to make sure...