December started off quite well - getting a ODD nearly everyday for the first week, so was hoping for a decent month -  downloads have slowed down a lot this past week.  Still  a few ODD, but without the larger number of subs it's looking a bit dismal.  December normally surprises me as it seems to be the month that travel agents update their sites, so I don't do too badly - but not this month ;o(

This December is really terrible (not only on SS) 4 DL's in the last 2 weeks and all subs. 11 DL's in total until now. Seems like the world has started early Christmas parties.

Keep uploading but it just keeps getting worse and worse here. The sales no longer pay off the time and effort. At this rate 10000 images in a port won't make a cent. This is really really sad.

4 hours ago, siridhata said:

Keep uploading but it just keeps getting worse and worse here. The sales no longer pay off the time and effort. At this rate 10000 images in a port won't make a cent. This is really really sad.

You are 100% true! As for clip it is the same ... Sad. Sad. Sad. :(

Worst month in 2 years when my port was a fraction of what it is now.  I will definitely not be hitting cashout.  I might not even hit $20.  Sales have slowed to 1/day if that, and only 2 have not been subs.  Since my friend said he noticed SS started giving buyers more usage off subs earlier this year...be nice if they put it back to how it was.  I'm sure we all have shiny new camera equipment we'd like to buy. ;)  But seriously, I set goals and worked towards them, but have only gone backwards. :(

Oh ffs SS! Get some reviewers who understand what is an illustration! It's not a useful start to the new year getting rejections for "incorrect illustration designation". Seriously there can't be a real human reviewer who can spend sufficient time to review a 3d sci-fi render and think it should be resubmitted as a photo. Stop wasting contributors' time!

@Algol, tell me about it. I have stopped uploading as had a run in with a moron reviewer who is absolutely clueless, rejecting decent clips due to keywords. They obviously have not heard of Brexit! As for sales....well if things get any worse I will need food stamps!

On 1/1/2020 at 9:40 PM, M. W. Hunt said:

@Algol, tell me about it. I have stopped uploading as had a run in with a moron reviewer who is absolutely clueless, rejecting decent clips due to keywords. They obviously have not heard of Brexit! As for sales....well if things get any worse I will need food stamps!

: )! Food stamps : ). That's actually probably a good idea. Photos of food stamps! There may be a market for those.

Yeah. Reviews in the past 4 days are just pure awful! I stopped uploading too. I don't need this kind of aggrevation from bots! Paired with the 25 cent/day mindboggling "income". I leave it to others to enjoy that experience. Have fun with it. DT of all sites brings in more. I never thought I would praise them : ). 

5 hours ago, Istvan Balogh said:

: )! Food stamps : ). That's actually probably a good idea. Photos of food stamps! There may be a market for those.

Yeah. Reviews in the past 4 days are just pure awful! I stopped uploading too. I don't need this kind of aggrevation from bots! Paired with the 25 cent/day mindboggling "income". I leave it to others to enjoy that experience. Have fun with it. DT of all sites brings in more. I never thought I would praise them : ). 

Totally agree, Istvan. About time SS treated their contributors with a little more respect. What gets me, if they don't like your keywords (even if they are suitable) they expect you to upload 4K clips all over again and re-tag. Not as bad if you live somewhere like Asia where internet is super fast, but here in Australia it is slow and expensive. Not that I'm getting sales this past week. Puts you off dealing with reviewers who are clueless.