11 hours ago, ackats said:

For the amount of pictures I have in my portfolio I thought my sales was ok, I was selling pictures everyday but this past 2 weeks are terrible. Something bad happened and as I can read in this forum it's not only me.

Anyway, I'm waiting for this Download Fairy to help me 😂😂😂

I am going to join you in asking that Download fairy to make some magic ;)  the last two weeks have been really bad with me as well!  hopefully she will be kind to both of us for the next few days :) 

After my best month last month, this month is looking pretty rubbish

Sales completely dried up end of last week for me.

Guess I have hit my monthly allowance - it's pretty much exactly where I got the couple of months prior to my best month - which was helped by one larger sale.

6 hours ago, Chris_M_Rabe said:

After my best month last month, this month is looking pretty rubbish

Sales completely dried up end of last week for me.

Guess I have hit my monthly allowance - it's pretty much exactly where I got the couple of months prior to my best month - which was helped by one larger sale.

Same here. Looks like the whole world has taken Thanksgiving week off, even those who don't celebrate it.

15 minutes ago, Maurice James Dawson said:

What a crap week, don't get why every time there is a holiday in the US SS seems to shut down. Does the algorithm and the DL fairy have a holiday too?

North America is 34% of my sales and right now they are the only ones who are open. So not expecting much for the rest of the day.

2 minutes ago, Charles Lewis said:

North America is 34% of my sales and right now they are the only ones who are open. So not expecting much for the rest of the day.

Most of my sales come from the rest of the world and since Tuesday seems to have shut down. I notice this every US holiday.

5 minutes ago, Maurice James Dawson said:

Most of my sales come from the rest of the world and since Tuesday seems to have shut down. I notice this every US holiday.

I didn't sell any to the USA this week. 

1 hour ago, Grossinger said:

Woe oh woe, no sales today. Everybody is at Walmart.
Nothing to do but upload, upload, upload.

I actually got a sale from Dallas a few minutes ago. I expected the whole of the US to be off today. I count that as a bonus.