9 hours ago, Roxane 134 said:

Is there a sale on at Shutterstock? my SOD's are only 0,25c.....and the rest subs only!  no sales for two days and 10 images waiting in review...

I am wondering the same. My download numbers are quite well so far this month, but because it is mostly SUBs and the few  SODs I had this month were all very low, I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I am used to having low SODs and even the ones that are only as much as a SUB, but to only get these is a first for me.
If this month combined my usual earnings per image with my current download numbers, September would be great. Like this it is rather meh....

I am also wondering a bit about why I am not seeing any effect of the upcoming holdiays on Shutterstock at all. On Adobe starting about two weeks ago the few Halloween-themed photos I have are really picking up and selling daily, which is awesome. I will have an excellent month on Adobe (And on getty they started getting lots of views...will only know if they actually also sell in a few weeks)  Here on Shutterstock they are not selling at all. Like zero. One should think that seasonal events would have an impact on all stock agencies, but at least for me Shutterstock is excluded from this effect.

31 minutes ago, Firn said:

I am wondering the same. My download numbers are quite well so far this month, but because it is mostly SUBs and the few  SODs I had this month were all very low, I don't seem to be getting anywhere. I am used to having low SODs and even the ones that are only as much as a SUB, but to only get these is a first for me.
If this month combined my usual earnings per image with my current download numbers, September would be great. Like this it is rather meh....

Interesting that you should have a similar pattern.....my July was just unbelievably good, August not too bad...this September is laughable so far....let's wait and see hopefully things will pick up!

3 minutes ago, Richard Whitcombe said:

Another overnight video sale for $13.  They have to be trialling some accounts on some sort of discount platform surely.  Very frustrating.

Yes...I have to agree with you, nothing over a sub for me and the SOD's 25c....unbelievable! Downloads seem to be on par with August too...

Worst ever. Disaster from disaster and more disaster. And even more!

But!

I finnaly figured it out out new math on bad sales! New math is:

$1,000 - your current income for Sept = payment at the end of the month (Sept)

It would be nice, ha? 😂 Just kidding! Stay calm! ;)

37 minutes ago, Primus1 said:

But!

I'd love for it to be that high but given the current start its nowhere near!

I think its already safe to say this month is not going to be a 4 figure month...

1 hour ago, Primus1 said:

But!

I think if you get that amount per month you really shouldn't be on this forum. 😞

On 9/13/2019 at 3:17 PM, Marbury said:

I think if you get that amount per month you really shouldn't be on this forum. 😞

Misunderstood! :)

I'd like if sales would be 1,000 - current month.

I am not even near $50 this month. Disaster of a disaster! :( With 10K clips!

Someone wrote that buyers from Asia and South America can’t find the clip they are searching for cause of a search engine bug, and I think this is the reason of this collapse. Otherwise... I don’t know. It’s sad.

Yes and no.

From authors I read comments, on different forums, different sites: almost same result. Sales are down on almost every site, agency, for majority of authors.

Reasons could be: subscription plans, economy reasons, new crissis in the air (EU), better clips, new agencies, new good authors, etc.

I am perhaps wrong ...