I am here to whine. After a good day yesterday, today is dead as a dodo :( Hope kicking will help!

I also had a decent day yesterday - not fabulous, but no complaints. I expect that means that after my 1 OD today, I'm done for the day....or days.

Not sure if this applies to anywhere else, but where I am from getting pooped on by a bird... is said to bring good luck :)

I have a very lucky car. :-)

Sunday was slow, Sunday night I had a couple showing on the map, not in earnings.

Got up Monday morning and a flock of downloads and income had been registered.

I've suspected for some time that there's processing lag, and reporting delays. We shouldn't assume anything from the map or even earnings, reporting - times or days.

My last batch across the entire map (except Western US of course) from side to side, all showed first, early Monday morning. Which doesn't make sense if you figure out that half those businesses were closed and it was Sunday night.

Not sure if this applies to anywhere else, but where I am from getting pooped on by a bird... is said to bring good luck :)

I have a very lucky car. :-)

Oh yeah, isn't that lovely...when I see mine all covered in pigeon poop it makes me think I'll win the lottery

half of yesterday's downloads .. and it is not that yeasterday it was something spectacular, even if i can't complain ... but today is a super slow day!

KICK KICK KICK!!!

Even with my admittedly small and limited selection, this has been a couple of really slow days.

Worst week day for the last two months :( Kicking didn't helped. Will try again :) KICK KICK KICK!!!

not that kicking helped me either .. :( what if all this kicking has ruined the complainator since kicking does not help anymore?? ...

Even with my admittedly small and limited selection, this has been a couple of really slow days.

Relatively small port for me as well, but my prob has been slowness with other agencies the last week or so. SS continues to chug along nicely.

another batch rejected, after getting a batch accepted before... As usual the same rejection reasons for every single picture... Demoralizing... (tomorrow I'll reedit and reupload them, hopefully with better results)

I am here to whine. After a good day yesterday, today is dead as a dodo :( Hope kicking will help!

I also had a decent day yesterday - not fabulous, but no complaints. I expect that means that after my 1 OD today, I'm done for the day....or days.

Well, yesterday wasn't horrible - not as good as Tuesday, but better than I thought it would be....so, of course, I've had only 1 sub today.