good start of the month, but today is punishment time. no sales in 16 hours and single digit sales today. worse than saturday. ss algorithm obviously concluded i had enough this week so i'm pushed back in search. 

i edited this post several times. last sale was yesterday afternoon. used to happen only on saturday. what is going on?!

24 hours without a single dl.

America overnight - zip

the East this morning - zip

Europe - no sign of life yet and it's already siesta time

Are we open?????

Yes, May/June very good, then July on a go slow. FT even worse, one DL this month.

However, checking search results for my best sellers, everything looks the same, so I don't think I've been dropped down the search rankings.

My port is small but June was my best profit month ever... now a complete stop with no sales at all. Very erratic with large increases in activity then completely dead.

In my 5+ years with SS, I've never seen anything approaching consistency or predictability in sales totals.  Each month is a crap shoot.  Maybe in the early days people could plan for a certain monthly income, but those days are long gone.

Yep same. I mean I'm still relatively new (since April 2016) but in the past 6 months I've quadrupled my available images to 200.

I thought I was gaining some traction in April when I broke my own record for downloads per month, but June and July (so far) have been absolutely dreadful. I really hope the holidays theory is true because I don't want to lose this momentum! 

again, d&g dropped to second page... time to bring it back.

20 hours of no sales. and it's not just summer, july 2015 was my bme in downloads, august 2016 was best month of 2016... so it's ss, their algorithms, my hesitation to upload (why, when nothing new sells?), ss' policy of accepting tons of crap and thousands of contributors... no hope left.

On 7/5/2017 at 2:22 AM, Marbury said:

Absolutely horrendous July so far. Dead dead dead!

Yep. A third of the way through the month and, at this rate, I won't make payout for June or July.  It has been that bad.

7 minutes ago, TMA Harding said:

I'm $5 off my first ever payout! :(

It's so close I can taste it. 

yes, me too. so close, my 100 dls can't bring me my first payout.