ruxpriencdiam

Doom & Gloom 2

2,562 posts in this topic

Well since the original Doom and Gloom was erased it is time for the Doom & Gloom part 2.

If you have had a bad review, stepped in some crap, had a bird turd dropped in your hair or just whatever post it here.

Put all the happy stuff over there in the hooray thread.

If we can ever get the old one back we can add the link and keep on getting it.

Not sure if this applies to anywhere else, but where I am from getting pooped on by a bird or stepping in crap is said to bring good luck :)

I should be really lucky then. I have dog crap all over the yard, and when I go feed the horses and chicken I will be walking all over their poops.

It's raining, too, so I guess it's gonna be a poopy mess when I go out to feed. Yeahhh, bring on the luck!!

:P

Not sure it works like that haha. I think it's supposed to happen accidentally...as in you are walking down the street, minding your own business and then "oh crap!"...literally.

But we are going off topic. So let there be tears and sadness here.

Hum some places I've been you had to dodge the dirty baby wipes left in car parks and the ever present puddles in door ways.

Humans are disgusting

Anyway on with the moaning...

Thursday was excellent made up for an appalling Wednesday.

Makes me wonder if they delayed reporting sales by 24 hours for some reason.

My first post in this new thread :) The month started well but it only took two days. No big sods, odds or more els for the rest of the month so far, just a dozen of poxy subs. Reviews are same as others.Nowadays i feel lucky if half of the batch that i submit are accepted by SS reviewers. Long story short same old same old :(

...where I am from getting pooped on by a bird ...is said to bring good luck :)

I think you would consider it "lucky" if you were lying on a nice Florida beach and a Brown Pelican happened to fly by and white wash you. It has happened to me and the smell... :)

...where I am from getting pooped on by a bird ...is said to bring good luck :)

I think you would consider it "lucky" if you were lying on a nice Florida beach and a Brown Pelican happened to fly by and white wash you. It has happened to me and the smell... :)

Try getting crapped on by a 5 foot snake, from above.

Ohh, mother :|

One of the first things I learned after moving to California is not to belly laugh with your head tilted back at the beach.

~:o I will spare you the details

I have often wondered if some of the dead times were due to slow server updates. But then, I prove myself wrong every time because one would also argue that you would get a flurry of downloads after a down time as the servers get caught up.

Nope.

I have often wondered if some of the dead times were due to slow server updates. But then, I prove myself wrong every time because one would also argue that you would get a flurry of downloads after a down time as the servers get caught up.

Nope.

Same here. The pattern doesn't really fit.

Apparently SS switched off whatever server holds my files for a long weekend again. :(

I don't know if this has any relevance to declining sales but I clicked on one of my sold images and when the " same artist" link came up I clicked on "see all" and page 1 of 1 came up.

Does that mean that buyers who might want to see the rest of my portfolio only get to see one page of random images. Where are the other 40 pages ???? Is this a bug ???????? or am I missing something obvious.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing ?????

Mike, when you click on a "see all" - it always has a keyword tagged to it. if the keyword they chose for that image only has two other (or 40, or however many) images in your port with THAT keyword, it only shows those images, NOT all of your port.

For example, if I go to your port, click on an illustration, and when it opens it has the option of "see all" under the image, and in this case it has keyword "Pakistan" tagged to it, so it shows all Pakistan pics in your port.

**edited to add **

The keyword they used for that set of images can be seen in the search box on the right side on top of your images.