Sign in to follow this  
Terry Straehley

Shuttertweet and Facebook Connect

Checking my profile, I am apparently signed up for both Shuttertweet and Facebook Connect. However, despite having numerous sales each month and several recent acceptances, Shuttertweet reports "Last Shuttertweet update was made 2013-06-11 11:00:14:" and I haven't seen any Facebook posts in recent memory. Are these functions still active? I think that they are important.

This comes up on a regular basis Terry which is probaly why there aren't any replies to your post (until now!). The Shutterweet stopped for everyone AFAIK on the same date and hasn't worked since. The Facebook link went down a long while back as well (year or so?). Shutterstock are aware of both issues but it's obviously not on their priority list to fix. If you want to get some Twitter traffic aimed at your portfolio you an always Tweet links to your sets (if you have any)in the Catalogue Manager (just click Share in the top right of screen). I have a rolling programme of Tweeting my various sets -which seems to bring in portfolio views. Whether either help with sales I can't know for sure but I take the view that they cannot do any harm either. Regards, David.