Georges Kyrillos

Your Most-Downloaded Image

This is mine all time bestseller (& EL champion). Maybe in part because type "sixth street viaduct" & it's the only result, lol!

andy

Careful Katz! I live in LA ;)

Here's mine. Was rejected four times before it evaded Attila.

stock-photo-a-silhouetted-calico-bass-in-a-kelp-forest-off-of-catalina-island-california-133771019.jpg

stock-photo-palacio-de-bellas-artes-mexico-city-44508538.jpg

Shot from the open upper deck of a moving city tour bus in Mexico City. Rejected twice for trademark/people before I got it cleaned up sufficiently for SS reviewers. Who knows why it keeps selling well?

my most earning:

a self portrait in some ski gear when I was bored.

stock-photo-snowboarder-headshot-with-protective-gear-66234034.jpg

and my most volume of sales;

stock-photo-niagara-falls-landscape-and-rainbow-125705756.jpg

number 2 most popular "niagara falls" image on SS.

extremely easy to replicate with the rainbow on an even partially sunny day, but I'm not telling you what time of day that happens at. (lol)

last time I went to Niagara falls i found this picture on tons of tourist products in all the gift shops.

post-85884-14368380968974_thumb.jpg

Note to self: Follow thread to get ideas of ideas to copy...

Haha! No kidding.

Here's mine. You're welcome to copy this idea.

stock-photo-humpback-whale-breaching-in-marino-ballena-national-park-costa-rica-78852880.jpg

I couldn't get the bugger to jump like yours did. :(

stock-photo-breaching-humpback-whale-in-the-south-pacific-84889486.jpg

Push harder!

well, mine is one, that was photographed countless of times by millions of people, but never with exactly the same light ;-)

stock-photo-neuschwanstein-lovely-autumn-landscape-panorama-picture-of-the-fairy-tale-castle-near-munich-in-163531187.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/de/pic-163531187/stock-photo-neuschwanstein-lovely-autumn-landscape-panorama-picture-of-the-fairy-tale-castle-near-munich-in.html?src=MBzIM2Ez1XvrqZ63rre0Zg-1-0&ws=1

P.S. Feel free to copy my work process and sleep on a bench in Hohenschwangau at sub-zero temperatures, to get up there before sunrise :-p

stock-photo-border-collie-australian-shepherd-dog-on-couch-under-blanket-looking-sad-bored-lonely-sick-193130627.jpg

Almost immediately after uploading this, shortly after being accepted last April, this image started selling constantly. Since then I have pretty much built my port around her. She's a very patient dog.