Your Most-Downloaded Image

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's mine. You're welcome to copy this idea.  

Far,Far and away My most popular and one of my First uploads, Many thousands and thousands of downloads till they decided that Most Popular didn't count anymore .Nor my referrals they took away also.A

Posted Images

It's only in the 25-a-Day category. You may post again when the ranking changes!

Here's mine until now:

stock-photo-pink-ribbon-symbolizing-the-fight-against-breast-cancer-192665270.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=192665270

Georges it looks like you joined shutterstock in 2014 and yet I am sure I have seen some of your images here years ago.

Did you close your first account and open a new one?

I was on most other sites before 2014 but not here, I decided to join recently.

Why would anyone close an established account and open a new one?!

Nice photos are showing up, no wonder they are best sellers. There are always the surprising ones though, like mine which is definitely not my best.

Far,Far and away My most popular and one of my First uploads, Many thousands and thousands of downloads till they decided that Most Popular didn't count anymore .Nor my referrals they took away also.And i referred some very Big Players back then. Still Bummed about it.Can't even remember how many Prints I sold of this. it was everywhere.

stock-photo-the-forward-line-424161.jpg

"I was on most other sites before 2014 but not here, I decided to join recently."

I find that curious, considering SS is the #1 stock site of the top 4.

Why curious? Were you on other sites too? There was a time when most downloads weren't subs. When the opposite happened, it started to make sense to be here.

Even now, SS is not my highest earner but the site with the highest volume of sales.

It's only in the 25-a-Day category. You may post again when the ranking changes!

Here's mine until now:

stock-photo-pink-ribbon-symbolizing-the-fight-against-breast-cancer-192665270.jpg

http://www.shutterstock.com/pic.mhtml?id=192665270

Georges it looks like you joined shutterstock in 2014 and yet I am sure I have seen some of your images here years ago.

Did you close your first account and open a new one?

I was on most other sites before 2014 but not here, I decided to join recently.

Why would anyone close an established account and open a new one?!

Nice photos are showing up, no wonder they are best sellers. There are always the surprising ones though, like mine which is definitely not my best.

I have used some of your images for projects for a number of clients. I thought that I purchased them here, however I must have bought via another site.

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Hard to copy nature photos, they're a combination of being in the right place at the right time and the skill to see the right angle to catch the action and emotion of the moment. And I don't think anyone can copy George's unique style.

Every nature photographer's "style" is unique, because everything in nature is unique. ;)

And here's one of my newest nature images that just sold:

stock-photo-a-wild-california-sea-lion-catches-salmon-in-washington-state-s-nisqually-river-240510751.jpg

I hope it will become a big seller. :)