Georges Kyrillos

Your Most-Downloaded Image

Note to self: Follow thread to get ideas of ideas to copy...

Couldn't this be more conveniently done by seeing the most popular in portfolios?

You think the thread should have been about the least-downloaded images?!

Most popular does not necessarily mean most downloaded. Just pointing out the possible folly of putting up one's most successful image.

You have a point... Well, I guess this thread will be buried in the abyss of old ones if people don't find it appropriate to post theirs.

I will open a Least-Downloaded topic. It will be less nice to look at maybe!

I'll just promote my 2nd most downloaded image that used to be my #1.

I have tried to duplicate it many times, but I just can't....LOL

Weather conditions (morning mist) and place of sunrise are hard to nail twice the same way...

stock-photo-beautiful-arabian-horse-silhouette-against-morning-sun-shining-through-haze-and-trees-62315617.jpg

Most popular does not necessarily mean most downloaded. Just pointing out the possible folly of putting up one's most successful image.

My Most Popular always used to be the most recently downloaded, not the most frequently downloaded. Lately it's been a mix of recently sold and not recently sold, It hasn't been the true "Most Popular" in ages. My true top sellers aren't even on page one half the time. Interestingly, my top seller here is also my top seller on DT, but has hardly ever sold on other agencies.

Haha! No kidding.

Here's mine. You're welcome to copy this idea.

stock-photo-humpback-whale-breaching-in-marino-ballena-national-park-costa-rica-78852880.jpg

Hahaha! You're one of the least copyable people on here, I guess.

My most downloaded (and one of my least favorites). Has been for years. Probably not too much danger of being copied, unless everyone suddenly gets access to a large printing press. Actually, I no longer have such access myself, since our company started outsourcing our printing 3 years ago and the press was dismantled and sold for scrap. Glad I got the pics when I did.

stock-photo-rolls-of-paper-lined-up-for-printing-press-1088490.jpg

You seem to be getting really paranoid in your old age, Sean. Doesn't just posting here make your entire portfolio of over 4k images available to copy? :-)

Not many of us can afford one of your shoots. Nice series for the holidays. :-)

LOL. I was thinking the same thing. Hard to copy nature photos, they're a combination of being in the right place at the right time and the skill to see the right angle to catch the action and emotion of the moment. And I don't think anyone can copy George's unique style.