scottbraut

Feature Request: On Payoneer and payment services

Shutterstock, please, make our lives easier with Payoneer and IBAN payments!

My last withdrawal from Skrill to bank account just got lost. It was about $500.

And no response from Skril support about the case!

I consider this as theft.

I have visited the microstockers' forums to find out that a lot of contributors are in troubles with Scrill attitude to their customers.

We, the contributors from non-US and non-EU countries are just defenseless against Skrill's outrage.

So I vote with both my hands for Payoneer and IBAN options.

+1

Newest kick in the head by Skrill: I am not able to withdraw from Skrill to Payoneer anymore.

P-L-E-A-S-E allow us to use Payoneer directly, instead of this gambling-and-betting platform called Skrill.

Dear Shutterstock, please help us...Yes, please make our stock life easier... 

I think that skrill is working like a thief! Many times i wrote them, but it didn't work. I would be pleased, if Shutterstock could add Payoneer as a payment method.

Regards from Türkiye,

I agree iremt exactly

"Dear Shutterstock, please help us...Yes, please make our stock life easier... 

I think that skrill is working like a thief! Many times i wrote them, but it didn't work. I would be pleased, if Shutterstock could add Payoneer as a payment method.

Regards from Türkiye,"

Please switch to Payoneer payment method

Hello, I'm not sure if others have suggested this but I'd like to see Bitcoin as a payment option.

The transaction fees are very low compared to other payment options like Paypal and anyone can use Bitcoin so no limits set by country borders.

On 05/11/2017 at 9:09 AM, Adam Fahey Designs said:

Hello, I'm not sure if others have suggested this but I'd like to see Bitcoin as a payment option.

The transaction fees are very low compared to other payment options like Paypal and anyone can use Bitcoin so no limits set by country borders.

I don't see how you can pay in a currency that's value is constantly changing and that might collapse at any time.

On 11/12/2017 at 7:37 PM, Paul Cowan said:

I don't see how you can pay in a currency that's value is constantly changing and that might collapse at any time.

SS can pay Bitcoin in USD value at the time of payment. Sure Bitcoin moves in price alot but overall the trend is always up over time and its gaining acceptance more and more.

I would use Bitcoin to transfer the payment which is alot faster than Paypal and cheaper but not store the value in Bitcoin.

If the concerned was about price movements SS could pay in (USDTether) which is a crypto coin pegged to the USD value then holder could swap them or convert back to fiat at there location.