scottbraut

Feature Request: On Payoneer and payment services

Shutterstock, can we have any official update regarding this matter?
For us Europeans outside Euro zone - skrill treats as, as financial criminals at least.
They said - it's a law. o.k. -but, if we transfer money from skrill onto our bank accounts, we are literally ripped off by intermediary banks altogether with Skrill. I'm talking double-digit percentage here.

I rised up minimum payout limit at few months estimated, so money is NOT automatically transfered by shutterstock onto my skrill account.
 So, thanks to Skrill policy, i am now shutterstock's free money-loaner (is it correct term?). I mean i am even o.k. with this in a way - but please shutterstock - can you HELP us? 
 We work hard, we made this great ss sucess on market possible. We are part of ss-team. We are doing our best to produce excellent content. So please -help us take our share, in fair way.
 At the moment, skrill is not fair option for us. it's robbery .

I think, for all of us from Ukraine and Russia, Payoneer is the best option. We need this, we losing a lot of money through Skrill.

PP is included in the list of backbone payment systems of the Russian Federation, there are no problems with PP

Shutterstock, please, make our lives easier with Payoneer and IBAN payments!

My last withdrawal from Skrill to bank account just got lost. It was about $500.

And no response from Skril support about the case!

I consider this as theft.

I have visited the microstockers' forums to find out that a lot of contributors are in troubles with Scrill attitude to their customers.

We, the contributors from non-US and non-EU countries are just defenseless against Skrill's outrage.

So I vote with both my hands for Payoneer and IBAN options.

$15 fee to receive payment last time I got one from the UK. I'll stick with PayPal which is free.

Don't know about Ukraine or others, hope they get whats best, but SWIFT is not the answer.

$15 fee to receive payment last time I got one from the UK. I'll stick with PayPal which is free.

Don't know about Ukraine or others, hope they get whats best, but SWIFT is not the answer.

I never had to pay such a sum for any transfer using SWIFT on my account…