Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Video Footage Reviews -Pending- ?????

Hi, I submitted footage and it is still pending from two weeks ago. Has anyone else had their footage reviewed yet or is all the submitted footage still pending for everybody? Anyone Know? Thanks, Marlene

No problem. Thanks, more time to get my stuff together.

Yea, I'm a bit disappointed as to how long this is all taking. I had two footage files waiting to be reviewed for over 6 weeks. They must have reviewed one but, no infomation on it. The second is still pending. I got a notice that even if they kept it we will not know anything untill they offically get the footage site up and active. Snow

reviews are underway.. but the footage is not live.

My video footage (#342) was just approved today. So this video approval line is moving. Anyone know where I can see it online? I have looked but I have not found.

OK, I just had mine approved. Moving along...

Only knew by email.

Don't know where it is hiding now. maybe it is meant to be a suprise!

I would guess SS does not want to give too much away to the competition ...

I just had 5 out of 5 accepted. While I'm pleased, I had no expectations--as I had no idea what constituted the accepted-rejected threshold.

Subject matter:

7 sec clip of a rider on horseback.

23 sec doves feeding from a bowl

38 second time-lapse of cherry blossoms opening.

7 second microscopic of a "one-celled animal" dividing.

57 second microscopic of a rotifer moving around in its cyst which is near rupture.

The two microscopic clips were made with a special camera designed to fit as a microscope eyepiece. The other three were taken with a JVC DV. The horseback and dove clips were hand-held but supported enough to get rid of camera wobble. IMHO camera wobble is very much not a good thing.

Jubal Harshaw

I hardly try for almost a day to upload two clips and finally they do not show up in the waiting to be submitted area as if I would not uploaded them at all. Still they show in the Filezilla listing directory each time I connect to shutterstock server. What should I do?