Where does the footage go?

When footage has been submitted, where does it go!?

I submitted a sample, to try, and initially (I think?) it was sitting in 'waiting to be reviewed', but now it's not there.. or anywhere!

Where will it pop up when it has been reviewed? How do we 'check status of submitted video'?

Has anyone had any reviewed? What is the review time for footage like? I'm dying to know whether I can participate in this new footage bussiness! :)

Cheerio,

Joanne

Guest Anonymous

I'm a bit confused about that too. I have 2 clips that i uploaded a little over a week ago that haven't been reviewed yet - although they've stayed in my 'clips to be reviewed' section the whole time. I uploaded a third a few days ago - even though the ftp client says the file is on the server at shutterstock (and completely uploaded), it still hasn't appeared in my 'clips to be submitted' folder. My guess is the system still just has some bugs? My question is, if they disappear or fail to appear, should we re-upload them?

Yep, I've had 5 clips up for about a week. I'm tending to be a bit patient 'cause they need some slack to get up 'n running. They may have some glitches to iron out, as one would expect. Another reason for some understanding here is that they may have to train new staff as I doubt that there is a large pool of video editors available in the workplace. The downside of this is that we're dead in the water until the rejections and acceptances start to come and we can see what works and what doesn't. I'm STILL traumatized by the memories of my abortive first evaluation package of still images and the resulting cancellation (temporarily, fortunately) of upload privledges here.

Jubal Harshaw