Hooray! Celebration thread☺

Marie you deserve it! It seems like the pancake photo is fairly new in your port so new images can surface to the top.

Gives me hope...

Thanks, Angela. Unfortunately, shortly after I posted this, I noticed the sales for those 2 had all but stopped. I checked the search again and suddenly (inexplicably...since they've been selling so well) the tie image had fallen to page 4 and I can't even find the bootie image in the popular search for 'fathers day'. So much for sales dying 'after' father's day =(

yup, in other threads people say the same - they've messed up (or improved) the popular search again. my images which were on page #1 are now burried.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today I had a video getting downloaded twice, $80 a pop. As a result, I'm enjoying my best day ever. Thank you, buyer.

I just sold a single photo for $48.67, my highest sale yet! Not bad for a quick holiday snap.     https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/road-turning-right-green-hills-blue-1447

I finally crawled over the milestone.

Posted Images

Marie you deserve it! It seems like the pancake photo is fairly new in your port so new images can surface to the top.

Gives me hope...

Thanks, Angela. Unfortunately, shortly after I posted this, I noticed the sales for those 2 had all but stopped. I checked the search again and suddenly (inexplicably...since they've been selling so well) the tie image had fallen to page 4 and I can't even find the bootie image in the popular search for 'fathers day'. So much for sales dying 'after' father's day =(

yup, in other threads people say the same - they've messed up (or improved) the popular search again. my images which were on page #1 are now burried.

fairly sure this one is a glitch and not by design...just really bad timing for me considering that I finally had a couple of fairly new images that were selling well. :(

fairly sure this one is a glitch and not by design...just really bad timing for me considering that I finally had a couple of fairly new images that were selling well. :(

I hope so. Every time this had happened, it was caused by a glitch. Returned to normal in a few days.

If this is a glitch, it's running for about a year for me, and it's going for bad to worse.

I hope so. Every time this had happened, it was caused by a glitch. Returned to normal in a few days.

If this is a glitch, it's running for about a year for me, and it's going for bad to worse.

I agree that sales have been declining for a longer period of time but this sudden change that happened over the weekend is just another development on top of the other changes (and I'm afraid that those 'other' changes were brought about by the 'experimenting' discussed in other threads)...and I think this time it has to be just a glitch.

I agree that sales have been declining for a longer period of time but this sudden change that happened over the weekend is just another development on top of the other changes (and I'm afraid that those 'other' changes were brought about by the 'experimenting' discussed in other threads)...and I think this time it has to be just a glitch.

Careful you guys, this is the Hooray thread ;)

There is a Doom and Gloom thread for this!☺

There is a Doom and Gloom thread for this!☺

hey, it started out as a 'hooray' comment... I can't help it if the site took a sudden U-turn just hours after I posted and I felt the need to update.

I just found something that SS has no images of at all and it is available for me to shoot anytime i want.☺

Stock Photos, Illustrations, and Vector Art

(Returned 0 results)

Here are some hints:

Make sure the spelling is correct.

Use generic terms. Instead of specific brands, use their generic equivalent. For Example, instead of 'Pepsi', use 'soda'

Visit the Frequently Asked Questions topic for searching

If you continue to have problems, visit the Contact Us page to reach a customer support rep

3 days to my vacation in Greece!

6 days to MY vacation in Greece... Where you go? I go to Metamorphosis...

Metamorphosis? In Sithonia Halkidiki? I never been there, but a lot of Romanians did, and so in Paralia and Katerini.

I'm going in Limenaria, Thassos island.

Such amazing names, how would it be to live in a place named Metamorphosis? Or Theologos, or Drama!