Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Candia Baxter

sales

189 posts in this topic

HI,

I have a very small port, but 5 or 6 of the pictures sell everyday. I have not had a sale in 6 days and am wondering if there is something wrong with the search engine. I was just paid in the first of May, and that was the end of sales. Who do I contact to ask about this?

Candia, 58 images is not enough, it took me about 3-4 months before I got rid of 0 sales days and by then I had about 200 images in my portfolio.

It could well be that your images have stopped selling as hundreds of thousands of images are added every month.

I dont think contacting SS about this is going to solve your problem. Sales go up, sales go down, and with 58 images its tough to keep daily sales.

My advice is to add more good images, and your sales will come back.

HI,

I have a very small port, but 5 or 6 of the pictures sell everyday. I have not had a sale in 6 days and am wondering if there is something wrong with the search engine. I was just paid in the first of May, and that was the end of sales. Who do I contact to ask about this?

Don't you worry ... I have a 5200 in the gallery and sell 12-13 per day...

HI,

Don't you worry ... I have a 5200 in the gallery and sell 12-13 per day...

How is that possible with your portfolio?? You should be on 50-100 sales per day.

I sell 15-25 per day, and I have crapstock on offer.

it's never been about how many. Big Ports are fine and i've said many times I have friends here with 500 Images that make easily $2000 a month.It's always been about the work and CV. If ya got CV and Numbers you win. we all have 5/10 or more that sell all the time. Imagine if you had 500 that sell everyday. SWEET!!!

36 sales so far today, and it's not noon yet. Should be 60+ today. 1,300 images in port. Much better than yesterday where I got 44 for the whole day, which is slightly low.

(had to edit to correct numbers)

Your superman Pics are spectacular.

it's never been about how many. Big Ports are fine and i've said many times I have friends here with 500 Images that make easily $2000 a month.It's always been about the work and CV. If ya got CV and Numbers you win. we all have 5/10 or more that sell all the time. Imagine if you had 500 that sell everyday. SWEET!!!

Did you see hirurg77's port? And then tell me if 10 sales a day is normal.

Hi,what is CV ? :P

36 sales so far today, and it's not noon yet. Should be 60+ today. 1,300 images in port. Much better than yesterday where I got 44 for the whole day, which is slightly low.

Thanks, Laurin. Those have been selling gangbusters on most of my sites. I need to come up with more ideas like that.

That's the hardest part. Coming up with selling concepts.

yes I had a look and something seems weird, his images seem to have CV to me. 12-15 a day seems really low.

All goes to show what a weird and unpredictable bizz this is and that 'luck' also has something to do with it.

Last month my dl's with a measly port of 170 (average) in April totalled 322. So that's 10+/day including Saturday and Sunday when I average perhaps 5/day. Total dl's have been building up with 270 in Jan and 280's and 290's in the preceding months.

PS. Ron......Crapstock you don't believe that either ;)

yes I had a look and something seems weird, his images seem to have CV to me. 12-15 a day seems really low.

Of course he may just be pulling our legs.

Maybe they are tooooo CV. I can see they are not covering enough lifestyles in model shots.

All goes to show what a weird and unpredictable bizz this is and that 'luck' also has something to do with it.

Last month my dl's with a measly port of 170 (average) in April totalled 322. So that's 10+/day including Saturday and Sunday when I average perhaps 5/day. Total dl's have been building up with 270 in Jan and 280's and 290's in the preceding months.

PS. Ron......Crapstock you don't believe that either ;)

The more I look at my portfolio, the more I think its crapstock, and the sales confirm ;-) It might be good photos, but its not stock as in HCV. Thanks tho. I like your port, very clean, colorful.

Of course he may just be pulling our legs.

I think he mentioned it before about low sales. I trust for it to be the truth

Thanks, Laurin. Those have been selling gangbusters on most of my sites. I need to come up with more ideas like that.

That's the hardest part. Coming up with selling concepts.

And quickly, Before he wants a raise or gets older.lol